Another Perfect Night

(Alastor's POV)

(I woke up with pain near my neck. It had been a long rough month since Charlie had gotten better. Meaning by that, she wasn't sick anymore. I got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom. When I exited the bathroom, I got dressed into my normal attire.)

(I saw my darling doe, Charlie and her friend, Vaggie in the hallway after I left me and Charlie's room. Charlie had that charming smile she always has and I smiled back at her. Vaggie scowled at me, but I rolled my eyes and walked away. I heard Charlie speak to Vaggie as I left.)

(Angel and Arackniss were talking with Sir Penious in the kitchen. Husk was grumpy as always. Molly had visited a week ago. She was nice, for being Angel's twin sister, I'm surprised that she didn't acted actually like him.)

(When Charlie came downstairs to the kitchen, Arackniss had left the hotel because he had to go back home to his family. Charlie sighed and sat down on the couch in lobby. Many demons were in their rooms or in the lobby. The day passed by in a flash to me. By the time when nightfall came, Angel and Sir Penious had already gone to bed. Vaggie, Husk, and Niffty stayed downstairs for a while longer.)

  (As we walked back towards our room, I bended to her cheek and kissed it. Charlie blushed. I chuckled and snickered. Charlie looked up at me a hint of lust in her eyes.)

Alastor: Darling, are you thinking of what I'm thinking?

  (Charlie slightly nodded. When we got back to our room, Charlie pulled me down to her lips and kissed me. I kissed her back. We kept making out, even when I carried her to the bed. Soon enough I began to get a boner. It wasn't noticeable at first, however as I moved down to her neck. I began to suck on her neck, as she was gliding herself on my crouch area. I could feel my boner growing bigger and harder.)

  (I accidentally pushed ourselves on the bed. As I kept kissing, I pushed my boner area hard on Charlie. We continued to make out as we moved to the pillows and headboard. When I lifted myself, I didn't realize that we had token off our clothes, except for our undergarments pieces. I blushed, and before I knew it, Charlie was clipping her bra off. When she got it off, she looked at me with concern and confusion.)

Charlie: Alastor, darling, are you alright?

  (Charlie asked me as she lifted herself up. I nodded as an answer. Charlie smiled, yet was still concerned about me.)

  (Charlie pulled me back down on her lips and I kissed her back. Charlie moaned in my mouth as I pushed her back down on the bed. As I continued to kiss her, I began to take her underwear off her. When I did, Charlie did the same thing with me. We threw them off the bed. I began rubbing my tip just almost inside Charlie. She moaned when I fully entered her.)
Alastor: Charlie, sweetheart, I adore you.

  (I started rocking back and forth as soon as I entered her. I guess I always realized of how much I love Charlie, if after these types of activities, my love for her grew.)

(I began to thrust faster inside her. Charlie moaned as I kept thrusting inside her. I felt Charlie place her hands on my shoulders as I began to thrust hard into her. Charlie continued to moan causing to turn me on a bit more. Charlie clawed my shoulders, I winced in my mind. Charlie moved her hands to my neck when I placed my hands on top of the headboard.)

Charlie: Daddy, kept going please!

(Charlie moaned as I lowered my head down to look at her. I kept thrusting, except I picked up my speed a bit more. I placed my hands back down on the mattress and bended my arms close enough to her face. I felt Charlie's hands on the back of my head. Then out of nowhere, she moaned, pulled the back of my hair, pulled my head down to her lips. I kissed her as my thrusting continued.)

(Charlie moaned once again, she was turning me on so much. I placed hands back on the headboard, my body raised up, and I looked at Charlie. She never looked so cute and beautiful than before during these activities. Suddenly, I could actually hear the bed's squeaking as I closed my eyes tightly. I could feel that I was going to climax inside Charlie.)

Alastor: Charlie, my sweet precious doe, I'm going to cum. I can feel it about to come out.

(I told her as I lowered my body back down on mattress. I felt Charlie holding on my back, I was okay with since I want to please my doe in anyway. Charlie moaned. I kept thrusting yet, the pain coming from my part was burning. I definitely needed to cum inside her.)

Charlie: I'm going to cum as well, Daddy! Let's cum together.

  (Charlie moaned as I was thrusting hard inside her. As I continued to thrust, I could feel my climax about to come out. I thrusted hard deeper into Charlie and came deep inside her. Charlie moaned as I felt her coming as well as me. When I finished, I took myself out of her, and collapsed right next to her.

(With us catching our breaths, Charlie looked at me with lust in her eyes. I put myself above her, she blushed redder.)

Alastor: Are you alright with going a few more times of this, darling?

(I asked her with a smirk as my hands clutched to mattress. Charlie nodded for an answer to my question. I kissed her lips. Charlie giggled a bit. 'She has the most beautiful laugh.' I thought as my tip was in her entrance already again.)

(I began to rock back and forth as soon as I fully entered her. Charlie moaned. I lifted my head up as I was thrusting hard inside her. Charlie kept moaning as I kept thrusting. I felt Charlie claw at back. I didn't feel any bit of pain.)

Charlie: Daddy, please go faster.

(Charlie told me. I picked up my speed at a faster pace. Soon enough, after I had gone fast enough for her, I gave her my climax. Charlie moaned as my load entered her.)

(After our rounds, we were sleeping peacefully. Except that I was shocked with my eyes open. I placed my hands down on my stomach area. I tried not to move because Charlie was right next me. Soon I was tried enough to close my eyes finally.)

Words:1137