Our Fun Little Date Night

(Alastor's POV)

(The floor echoed as I walked through the hallway of the Happy Hotel. I could practically hear every whisper from the demons in the hotel. I knew that most of them were being rude and the others were just plain boring.)

(The only other demon I didn't and would ever despise is my sweet precious doe, Charlie the actual princess of hell. Every time I look or see her, I feel like I could I die for her safety. Again.)

(I stopped when I saw my, lovely Charlie, sitting down on the couch in the lobby with Husk, Angel, and other demons working on their redemption activity, completing each in a non dirty way. I remember Charlie telling that most to Angel Dust.)

(After I walked away, my shadow was repeating a sentence in my ear reminding me of my past. 'Pity on the dead. Pity on the dead.' I was trying to block out what he was saying.)

(I quietly was panicking as I thought my was walking towards me. When I felt a hand touch my shoulder, I turned around to see Charlie with a concern look. I kissed her forehead, patted her head, then walked away.)

(Later that day, I had asked if we could go on a date night tonight. She agreed with a nod. So when nightfall came, I knocked on our bathroom door. Charlie responded.)

Charlie: I'll be out in a bit, just let me finish.

(I sighed after her response. I walked downstairs to relax for a while. Charlie came downstairs, and as I looked at her, I smiled warmly at her. We walked out of the hotel.)

(Charlie and I walked downtown to a restaurant, that we went to before we started dating each other

(Charlie and I walked downtown to a restaurant, that we went to before we started dating each other. A waiter showed us our table, we sat down, took our order, ate the food we ordered and left. It was all really simple.)

(Although, I thought that we could stop by somewhere before we had to go to back the hotel.)

(We stopped at somewhere I knew what was the place I wanted to stop by. I snapped my fingers and a doorway shape formed. I looked at Charlie and she was concerned and terrified at the same time.)

Alastor: it's okay. I've got to show you something, however you have to promise not tell anybody else what I'm going to show you.

(I told her as she took my hand. Charlie promised. We walked through the doorway entrance.)

)