Sneek peek 2

(At wedding reception, everyone was laughing and being as ever. Angel and Cherri were doing small pranks. Dazzle, Razzle, and Charlie were talking near banquet table.)

(Alastor suddenly saw Vox walked up to him, but he walked away from him. The music for the first slow of the night was playing, Alastor asked her to dance with him. She nodded, walked with him to the dance floor. Vox walked over towards Alastor.)

Vox: Alastor, all I wanted to say to you is congratulations for marriage, my strange fellow. But I still hate you.

Alastor: I know. I hate you too, you piece of shit.

   (Alastor said as he slowly, yet slightly showed Vox his right hand middle finger, he gave Vox a smug look as he raised his middle finger at him. Vox was shocked to see Alastor hold his middle finger at him. Usually, Alastor would just walk away from Vox and ignored him.)

(Later that evening, Lucifer and Lilith were looking around them. Lucifer was mostly making sure that Alastor didn't get into a fight with Vox.)

(After the reception)

When Alastor and Charlie were going into the royal limo, Charlie threw the bouquet up in the air. Alastor looked confused, she told it's a sign to see who'll be next one to walk down the aisle. He still looked confused. But go in the limo anyway.)

Words: 287

Update! Hey y'all I just wanted to say who's it going next from the sneak peek because it matter to me. It's Angel Dust. 😏

Other than that, who in the lgbtq 🏳️‍🌈 community is excited for Pride mouth in June, because I am!

Please don't mind this, @VincetheVile thank you for the comments and votes in this. 🥰