Mafia AU

Alastor: hello my dear.

  (Charlie jumped back in fear. Then looked around and saw her boss, Alastor. She smiled at him. Alastor smiled sinisterly at her. Charlie gulped.)

  Alastor: Would you please meet me in my room for a drink this late evening?

  (Alastor asked her as he held out one of his hands. Charlie nodded, then shaked his hand. Alastor chuckled as he walked away.)

  (Later that night, Charlie walked into Alastor's room. Fear overwhelming her, but she was trying control herself. She saw Alastor almost drunk, while sitting at his desk in his room. He looked at her with lust now burning in his eyes.)

Alastor: Charlie, I've always been so fawned of you for a couple years now, and I've been wondering if you...if you're a virgin.

(Charlie blushed at his statement. 'Well, of course I'm a virgin. I'm just only waiting to lose until marriage.' Charlie thought, then actually told him what she thought.)

  (Alastor chuckled softly. Then he walked up close to her. Charlie began to shiver in fear and discomfort. Suddenly, he pulled her onto his lips and began to kiss her passionately. Charlie was shocked at first, yet as his kiss continued she became fond of his warm lips on hers.)

(Alastor put Charlie near his bed, and "countered" her. Charlie pulled him back to her lips and they continued to kiss, then make out.)

(Charlie moaned softy in his mouth. Alastor clutched on the bedsheets as their make out went deeper. Soon, Alastor let of her lips, stood up, and began to take off his spenders. Charlie blushed.)

(After he took off his spenders, tie, and shirt, Alastor looked at Charlie. She then took off her shirt. Alastor blushed pink. Alastor kissed her again. But as he kissed her, he unhooked her bra from the back. She let him threw across the room.)

(Charlie took off her black jeans. Alastor pushed Charlie on the back on the bed. Charlie felt his fingers taking off her underwear.)

  (Alastor chuckled as he took off his jeans, got closer to her oral entrance, then took his boxer shorts. Charlie gulped at the sight of his dick. 'Fuck! It's huge!' Charlie thought. Alastor then entered her oral entrance. Charlie gasped.)

  (Alastor winced as he clutched to the bedsheets and slowly rocked back and forth in her. 'Fuck! Ah! She's too small for me!' Alastor thought as he felt all around her walls practically closing in on him as she got wetter.)

(As Alastor continued to thrust back and forth into her, he picked up his speed to a faster pace. At least, he was trying to. Charlie moaned as his dick was pounding hard and rough inside her.)

  (Charlie nearly passed out as her boss was thrusting faster and faster. She let go of Alastor's neck, and clutched onto the bedsheets. Charlie closed her eyes with her trying to relax for pressure and pleasure of her boss's dick.)

Charlie: Sir, I'm going to come.

  (Charlie softly told him after he leaned down just over the rest of her body. Charlie held on Alastor's back and clawed at it. Soon, after nearly a hour of thrusting back and forth, Alastor thrusted hard in Charlie and came wildly into her.)

  (After Alastor took himself out of her, Charlie sighed with relief and relaxation.
Alastor smiled at her. He cuddled and snuggled with Charlie as both drifted off to sleep.)

Words: 574

This wasn't of what I was expecting for Mafia Au of Hazbin Hotel. However, that's what I wrote. I'm gonna have to take another break for a while, because I've got family stuff. I'll update soon when I get home. Have a good day, my muckins!