Early Halloween Special

This is an very early Halloween special. I know it's too early for a Halloween special, however when October comes around I'll probably be working on a Halloween for the stories in my profile account. I do hope you enjoy the chapter.

(Alastor looked around the hotel with his normal grin on his face. He saw Charlie as she was helping Husk carry in some drinks. Vaggie was helping Niffty putting up decorations. Cherri and Angel were help Alastor with food, Penious was helping as well.)

(It had only been a week since Charlie had told everyone that they'll be hosting a Halloween party for, well, Halloween. Angel looked at Alastor, then looked at Charlie. He smirked.)

Angel: I know that look.

(Alastor slowly turned to Angel's sight, and gave him a soft growl. Alastor walked back into the kitchen. Angel shrugged and walked back after Alastor.)

(When nightfall came, the gang were all in their costumes. Angel was in mafia leader outfit, yet of course he had make it more him.)

(Vaggie was a manager outfit, cause she wanted to be in a manager outfit and was the manager of the hotel

(Vaggie was a manager outfit, cause she wanted to be in a manager outfit and was the manager of the hotel.)

  (Niffty was being Alice from Alice and Wonderland, Cherri was wearing a steampunk dress

(Niffty was being Alice from Alice and Wonderland, Cherri was wearing a steampunk dress. Penious was dressed as a steampunk engineer.)

)