Downstairs Enchaniment

10 am
  (Silence was broke when the sound of footsteps of Alastor, the famous radio demon echoed in the Happy Hotel hosted by the Princess of Hell, Charlie. He could hear a faint sound of chatter from the lobby. He glanced around the lobby to see Charlie and some demons, who were guests in the hotel.)

(After the guests left Charlie's sight, Alastor walked up towards her with his hands behind his back, and a sinister-like grin. Charlie sighed. She then turned around and jumped back in fear.)

Charlie: Oh, Al, it's just you.

(Charlie sighed in relief. She began to walk around the lobby with Alastor by her side, hoping to help her. Charlie stopped at a picture of her and her parents from 1871.)

  (Charlie began to slightly tear of sadness as she continued to at her father

(Charlie began to slightly tear of sadness as she continued to at her father. Alastor then held her left hand and looked at her with empathy. She smiled lightly with still sadness in her eyes.)

  (Alastor turned his head to Lucifer's face on the portrait. Lucifer's pride filled eyes burned brightly onto upon his soul. Alastor shook his head to look away from his cold stare. Alastor lightly pulled her head away from the portrait, kissed her forehead.)

  (Charlie blushed and smiled at him. They then walked into the kitchen to see Vaggie, Angel, Husk. Apparently, Niffty was nowhere to be seen. 'Where's Niffty?' Charlie pondered as she felt Alastor touched her right shoulder.)

Vaggie: Niffty, went downtown to try to get some more guests for the hotel, with some male demon named Baxter.

(Vaggie reported to Charlie. Charlie smiled at her exgirlfriend and best friend. Vaggie blushed a bit and smiled back.)

12 pm

(About two hours later, Niffty and Baxter came to the hotel, but no new guests. Charlie sighed and went into her office to do some paperwork, for this usual for her.)

8 pm

(Charlie looked at the clock in her office and saw that she had been working for four hours. Charlie sat up from her chair that she had been sitting down for the past four hours. Soon, Alastor walked in her office. He saw that she looked tired and exhausted for the hours of working on paperwork.)

Charlie: Hey, Al, I was just going to get some dinner. Do you want to join me?

(Charlie smiled with glee at the end. Alastor shrugged, for a response for, way not. Charlie held on Alastor's arm as they walked back towards the kitchen.)

8:30 pm

Alastor: Charlie, Sweetheart, I think we should play a little game down here tonight.

(Alastor suggested with a flirtatious smirk. Charlie was blushing and flustered for his suggestion. She then gave him the same type of smirk as he was looking a little bit surprised. Charlie cleared her throat and spoke with lust.)