Boat vacation (1/3)

(Winds blew hard as the happy hotel gang standing on a dock near a cruise ship. Alastor was feeling a little anxious about being on a boat again. He swiftly remembered when he was alive that he got seasick on one. But things might be better in hell for him to on a boat.)

Charlie: Alright, everyone. I know that everything has been crazy in hotel, so that's why we're going staying on my parent's cruise.

   (Vaggie, Angel and Niffty were excited about this. Husk was okay with it. Alastor was supportive about it. Then everyone else was walking on the yacht. Alastor held on her hands. Charlie smiled at him with a caring smile. Alastor sighed and spoke to her.)

  Alastor: Charlie, how long are we going to stay on the yacht?

Charlie: Only a few weeks. That's all.

  (Charlie answered as they walked onto the boat. Alastor sighed once more again, then asked her another question.)

Alastor: Well, it's okay with you. But, maybe we could have a night by ourselves to watch a nowadays movie?

  (Charlie nodded with agreement, then kissed him on his cheek. She walked to Vaggie and Niffty. Angel walked up to Alastor from behind, Alastor was trying to ignore him, Angel then whispered softly into his ear.)

Angel: Husk and I could that you're going to have sex with Charlie some time during this trip.

  (Alastor was shocked and his radio static was going crazy. However, he didn't want to hurt him since that would hurt Charlie's feelings. Alastor just walked away from him and sat down on a couch near Charlie on the yacht. Everyone was assigned their rooms. Charlie and Alastor were talking for a while before going back to their friends.)

  (Before Charlie walked out of the room, Alastor looked at the bed then back to her. Her joyful smile turned him on in a romantic way. He watched her as she left the room.)

Words: 327