Lust wounds

(Alastor woke up with a little bit of pain in his head. He looked at Charlie and smiled with joy. The spread to his chest now. Charlie woke up and saw her handsome boyfriend. She placed her hand on his hand. He came close to her lips to kiss her, but then they heard a knock on the door.)

Alastor: who is it?

   (Alastor asked the demon at the door. Demon responded to his question.)

Angel: it's Angel and Husk. It's time to get up, you two.

(Angel was beginning to open the door to their room. Alastor and Charlie were scared. If Alastor or Charlie either got up to block then one of them would get turned on. Angel fully entered the room and the couple on the bed in bedsheets.)

  (Husk looked at his drink, then looked back at them. Husk walked away. Angel wasn't that much shocked. He was a porn star after all, so he could tell if a couple had sex or not. Angel smirked at them for a few seconds, then left them to get dressed.)

Charlie: Alastor, do you think that they'll tell Vaggie and Nifty?

  (Alastor didn't even know what to say about that. He responded to her question with shook.)

    (Soon he felt pain coming from his hands. It was like a buzzing feeling, however he kept calm. Alastor covered his eyes then Charlie was getting up from the bed. She ran into the bathroom. Alastor got up from the bed and got dressed first, then left the room to let Charlie get dressed next.)

  (Charlie was wearing her normal attire. White shirt, and a pink tuxedo with black pants attached with black spenders under the tux. Along with a black bow tie.)

  (Alastor was wearing his normal attire. Then he noticed that Charlie was talking to some other demons, the hotel has been packing with demons since they heard that Angel dust and the Radio demon were there.)

Words: 339

Sorry y'all. That's all I have for you today.