Wild West AU (5/10)

Short chapter
August 6

  (Alastor woke up with a sharp pain on his side. He groaned as he got up. He got dressed for the day. Then that's when his father came in his room, with excitement.)

Alastor: Is everything al-

Winston: Your mother gave birth! Congratulations son, your a big brother.

  (Winston interrupted Alastor. Alastor grin and ran straight into his parents' room. He saw his mother holding the little newborn in her arms. Emily was tearing up with joy and relief that she another child.)

Emily: Alastor, meet new baby sister, Ava.

(Emily told him. Alastor walked towards his mother and saw his sister slept every so peacefully in his mother's arm.)

  (Suddenly they heard a knock on the front door from upstairs. Alastor went downstairs to see who was outside. When he got the door, Alastor a little shocked to see Charlie.)

  Alastor: Charlie? Why are you here?

    (Charlie smiled at him and replied.)

Charlie: My parents have invited you and your family to dinner on September 3rd.

  (Alastor raised one eyebrow in confusion.)

Alastor: Okay. I'll see you then.

  (Alastor told her as he was closing the door. Alastor walked back upstairs.)

  Winston: Who was it?

  (Winston asked his son, who had brought a glass of water to Emily.)

Alastor: It was Charlie. She told me that we were invited to her family's place for dinner on September 3rd.

  Winston: Oh, well okay.

Words: 239