Wild West AU (8/10)

(Alastor sighed as he looked at Charlie as they resting at early evening. Charlie moved closer to her husband. At this point, they've been married for a month.)

(Charlie looked at him with lust in her eyes. She pulled him onto her lips and kissed him passionately. Alastor gave in and kissed her back passionately as well.)

(Then next thing he knew, Charlie was nude while he had his shirt unbuttoned and his belt from his jeans unbuckled. Alastor, then, unzipped the zipper from his jeans and slightly took them off his hips to take his dick out, which was now hard.)

(Charlie moaned as he slowly made his way into her. After a while of Alastor slowly thrusting, he began to thrust in a faster. Charlie moaned.)

Charlie: Darling, I love you.

(Charlie told him as he kept thrusting. Alastor kissed her passionately as he kept thrusting faster and harder into her.)

Charlie: Alastor, I'm going to come on you.

(Charlie said as she felt Alastor's speed pick up more. The way that he was thrusting into her sounded like clapping, and clap pressured into Charlie, she came.)

  (After she came, Alastor still continued to thrust into her. Charlie moaned out loud, practically to the point of her screaming.)

('Shit! I'm going to come inside her!' Alastor thought as he felt Charlie's walls close in on him. The more he thrusted deeper, the more he was closer to coming. He was worried if he came into her, then she'll probably get pregnant. However, if that would ever happen he'll be there to take care of her and his offspring.)

(Alastor speed up a bit more, then thrusted all of his dick into her, and He came inside her. As he came, he looked at Charlie to make sure she was at pain. But she wasn't in pain at all. In fact, her face was burning up red from all of the lust and desire around them.)

(As Alastor groaned and roared loudly, he came wildly inside her. Charlie moaned as his cum was flowing into her. She sighed once he finished coming. Alastor took his dick out of her, nearly fell on her. However, he made tip over on his back.)

(The newly weds cuddled and snuggled as Charlie softly moaned with her satisfaction. They then closed their eyes and slept.)

Words: 394