Forgotten

She and loki were warming up in the training area and Annabelle was NOT happy with being called weak.
Natasha said begin and the two began fighting hands to hand combat. Annabelle ran towards loki dipping under his legs then swinging around hitting him right between the sholderblades. he turns spinning back and gripping her wrist. she welped out a single cry falling to her knees, knowing there would be a bruise where his hand was. she then tucks out and is left on her back.
Loki right over her ,wrists pinned.
" Gotcha" he whispered
She then kicks him where the sun don't shine. they stand, panting and gasping.
She needles and gets him in the jaw, him falling and now in the same position as she was not but a moment ago.
"Told you so" she said
Annabelle rises off Loki and helps him up. she places a cold hand on his jaw numbing the bruise.
She then walks away with Loki speechless.
......
She stands before her mirror crying, wishing she could make the demons in her brain go away, kill them.
She cleans up the blade.
She takes out the scale.
Weighs herself .
"Too much." She whispers
" Too little" he says.
Annabelle turns taking in the sight of the him, and a tear falls.
It's fricken one in the morning.
"Why?" He whispers.
Annabelle doesn't answer doesn't even stammer.
She puts the scale away.
She calmly goes in the bathroom and locks the door.
She sobs.
And sobs.
And sobs.
And Loki sits outside of the door patiently, listening.
She forgot how much she was broken.
He waits for her though.
She gets in the shower and turns the music in the bathroom full blast, to drown out her sobs.
The waters scalding.
It burns but she didn't care.

A/n
OKAYYYY SOOO THAT HAPPENED....
LEEME KNOW IF YA WANNA UPDATE!! 🐱 PS FOR DR WHO FANS SHOULD I MAKE A DOCTOR WHO FANFIC? IVE BEEN THINKING BUT IDK. OR MAYBE MAZE RUNNER NEWT? IDK OR PITCH BLACK? Hmm so many questions.....