Help

The avengers saw her hands as loki walked in, realizing what happened. they kept quiet about it though.
"Would you like to go to Asgard? Thor is throwing a midgardian style party there, and we got an invite."loki asked
"Sure!"
She went to her room, and sat in her bed. she began to cry, after what happened, how ugly she must look, and that she didn't deserve to live. she walked out of her room and out of the tower, no particular location. it was a bridge. she whispered.
"You won"
"I lost"
"I'm done"
And now she climbed over the railing, on the outer ledge. she was just letting go, when loki wrapped his arms around her, he was sobbing.he just held her in the now pouring rain. she just felt empty, a gap waiting to be filled. she was pushed around and controlled as a child and adolescent when really she just wanted to be left alone. she loved him. love was all she ever wanted. out of all her hopes and dreams, love would've been good enough, and more. she just was numb now. and wishing loki could help her feel and thaw her long frozen heart. She was lost. she has no clue how to move forward. she's gonna need Loki's help.

I'm sorry for lack of updating and long chapters, I've just been going through a lot lately. I'm so alone. sorry.

I may start a new book maybe idk yet though.