Where

Loki and Annabelle woke up, and soon left for the market bags in hand. Loki was buying some pineapples and all of a sudden arms wrapped around Annabelle's waist and pulled her away, soon gone. she left with a frozen imprint of the jotun race on the ground. Loki was onto it already growling, "laufey..."

"So, you think you can escape by your little boyfriend to rescue you?"
"YES" replied Annabelle, extremely defiant.
"Bahahaha child, you will never leave, and you rot here along with a numerous amount of various punishments and beatings"
" He WILL come"
"BAHAHAHAHA child if he will where is he?"
Laufey proceeded to strip her and soon was left in her wrappings.
He bent her over in the middle of the jotun square and lashed her with a whip of nine tails. the ends varied along glass, needles, coals, and bones. each lash brought a cry from Annabelle's torn up throat. the cries and screams went along with just noises to calling to Loki from cursing the heavens above. and even yet the jotuns laughed and mocked her, calling her fat, ugly, slut, whore. these were just some of the long list of mockery she had heard among the crowd.she was then thrown in a prison cell, still sobbing. she knew what tomorrow would bring. more whippings and then her rape.
Where is Loki?

Sorry it's short but this next is gonna be long I promise! Special thanks to ZoellaLmao for the next plot line! Thanks girl! Gishhhhhhhhhh I'm tired ok night. Bye love you all! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜