Flat

Loki held her, his tears falling silently down his face annabelle so numb not even hugging back. she had lost some weight again weighing a rough seventy seven pounds she always looked so weak now, even the avengers noticing her appearance. loki picked her up carrying her to the tower and laid her in bed. he climbed in with her still holding her, almost as if she would disappear. they decided on not going to the party in Asgard and Thor moved the party to next week after the day's events. she still sang, but mostly it was on piano.
"Annabelle?"
"Hmm"
"I love you and don't want you to feel this way."
"I know loki, I love you too."
"No annabelle I'm taking you to a healer to help lift the mental weight off of you."
"Sigh"
"Ok Loki if it's what you want"
After the healer she felt light knowing the pain had been erased, and almost was high like, but in a better clearer way. she learned to appreciate the color yellow and the sunshine, rather than blues and the rain. she sang break free again, and wrote more. but the high like state ended when a lady said the shirt was to small, lengthwise. she now stayed in bed. all day. everyday.
She passed out trying to go downstairs and was put in the medical ward, along with the cursed feeding tube. she was tired. mentally and physically. and one day when loki was with annabelle, he asked her "what would you think of going to Asgard and meeting my adoptive parents, change of atmosphere?"
"Sure Loki I'd love that-" she coughed, "I love you l-"
Then the monitor went flat.
Cardiac arrest.
The doctors rushed in loki crying out "Annabelle wake up, fix her! Fix her! Please!!"
"Sir-
"Please!! Anything bring her back!" He held her cold hands. "I love you Annabelle, goodbye"

"Gasp"
Is she dead? Oooooooo is this the end of the book? Maybe maybe not!! 💜💗💜