Places

"I want to go to Hawaii then Europe then Japan. so Hawaii first, tony has everything set out, we get a private house on the beach!."
"So swimming suits then?" He said. They were packing for their travels. in total they had four suitcases and three carry ons. tony booked a private jet to take them everywhere.
...
Soon they boarded and were on their way to Hawaii.
"We are both so pale, it'd be weird seeing ourselves tan." Loki said.
They agreed on not tanning.
He held her hand running his thumb over the prominent veins in her translucent skin. He had her forever.
He pulled her bony frame into his lap running his calloused fingers through her hair, which on the rare occasion was down. he didn't realize how long her hair was, it flowing to her tail bone.
Annabelle hummed leaning into him wrapping her arms gently around him. he kissed her lightly, taking his hand from her hair. Loki's hair was falling in his face after the long flight, annabelle bruised it back and behind his ear fingers then trailing down his jaw landing on his lips, seeing by feeling. tracing his sharp cheekbones and then she moves to his arms and hands tracing the raised veins lining them.
"I do believe Mr.Laufeyson I am utterly in love with you."
"Miss Ranna I do believe I am so in love with you."
And they laughed. for the first time in a long time her laugh wasn't forced or fake. she was happy and loki was with her.
"Then why not make it Mrs. Laufeyson?.. jk jk maybe someday though."
"Yeah someday." but the gears were already turning in his head.
She showed him flappy bird.
"Sigh"
"You insolent winged mammal!!"
"Loki come on put it down I need my phone."
"Sigh ok annabelle."
She then proceeded to snatch the phone from his large hands.
...
"I'm bored" loki proclaimed.
They had been in the plane for over eight hours.
"We have four more hours loki, do you want to watch a Disney movie?"
"What is this Disney you speak of?"
"Sigh"
...
After a half hour of frozen, and loki singing along with let it go and annabelle sighing,"boys"
Loki was loving the fact of an ice queen who had issues like him. like literally he was estatic. there was two more hours and Loki lay with annabelle tracing her features gently and asking her random questions about Midgard. he fell asleep, Annabelle then seeing how at peace he looks when in a sleep state. he was free of the anguish that was on his face frequently. he was beautiful. And she loved him.