Fragility

💜a/n I'm in a writey mood and I'm not busy so lots of updating hehehe.

She and loki got out of the shower and Annabelle took a towel and dried his hair and let's say it got poofy,then loki, flustered combed it down. They dried off and Annabelle turned to hand him a towel but he was already dry
"Sigh"
"Loki can you at least use your magic on both of us?"
He dried her (magic *grins*)
They then clothe themselves, Annabelle puts on a oversize T shirt and Loki puts his usual armor on. she implies slowly, "it's two in the morning Loki, no need for armor. he blushes realizing she's right.
"Ahh yes I remember now," he says
"Well I'm not tired yet," she mumbles as she yawns.
"Sure you aren't" he says picking her up and laying her in her bed, tucking her in.
Loki then rummages through her bathroom and throws out the blades and and harmful objects and drugs. by the time it's morning he's just wiping down the mirror. he then sees Annabelle wander in the bathroom, rubbing her eyes,
"Loki?"
"Hmm" he replies
"You cleaned while I was sleeping?"
"Mmhmm" he replies again
"Mmm" she says, "well I'm gonna go get breakfast, come on then.
"Alright" he calls to her.
....
They walk downstairs an realize they're early.they whip up a nice batch of waffles, Loki spilling flour, getting it all over. in his hair, on his face, armor.
All that is left is a laughing Annabelle a look of surprise on Loki and a pissed off Tony.
"Oi what will I do with you.." She says snickering slightly at his flour and surprise stricken face.
He then smeared flour on her nose, and blew the the remaining flour on the counter EVERYWHERE.
"My,my,my." says bruce as he walks in.
"My counters!!" Tony whines.
"Enjoy your waffles!" Annabelle says. Jarvis cleans up the mess, and then she went to the sink to help clean up a powdery Loki.
"Loki, loki, loki, what a powdery mess you are."
He just replies with a sigh. she grabs a washcloth and cleans up his face, then telling him to go shower, to get it out of his hair.
She continues cleaning and soon Loki is out of the shower.
She is washing dishes in the sink when Loki runs up behind her and throws her over his shoulder.
"Loki!"
He sets her down and says
"So fragile ,so light"
He tugs her to the scale, and weighs her.
"83"
all Loki could say was
"My gods"
She turns to her mirror and see the obesity of herself.
She hasn't been fighting or training or....... eating.
It clicked for him.
Ok now he was worried.
He wasn't going to say anything giving her a chance to be up front about it.
But why was he worrying about a mortals life?
Now he's confused.
And worried.