Color spectrum

Annabelle Ranna
Height: 5'1"
Weight:83
Professions: Dancing Singing Makeup artist Little Red.
Birthday:June 13 1995
Shoe size:6
Bra size:32 aaa
Dress size:00

Loki glanced at her file, blushing at the info he was given.
....
"Found a ansemble Annabelle"nat said.
"It's beautiful. but the question is will it fit?"
"Go try it on" nat said
She tried on the outfit and was pleased with the fitting and style, she loved it.
Annabelle put the red wig on, styling it. she then put on the makeup. lots of altering and contouring her face to make her beautiful but not recognizable. fake lashes and she was done.
She walked down to the living area, fifteen minutes before they had to leave.
Loki walks down in his tux,then sees Annabelle. she turns and now they both stands speechless.
"The dress is modest and covers the bones that potrude, and is a color that goes with my wig." She said.
He said, "shall we go then stark?" Turning to see stark, he replied with a nod.
""""""
When they got to the conference, there were paps, cameras flashing. Annabelle didn't like that.
Soon the questioning began of, who is the red head, and why is she unknown?
Or "identity unidentification"
Was another headline.
The questions were pressing, bringing her almost to tears.
Loki squeezed her hand under the table, she gripped back tightly.
They made it back to stark tower and Annabelle went to train in pointe shoes. (an effort to fight gracefully but still be agile.)and Loki followed suit to watch.soon the two were sitting cross legged on the hardwood floor of the room and were laughing about everything and nothing.
Annabelle fell asleep soon after. Loki picked her up and took her to her room. he then laid her down and was about to leave but-
"Loki?"
"Yes love?"
"Will you please stay with me?"
"Sure , sure"
He laid down and grasped her tight as he drifted off.
"""
Annabelle woke to Loki shaking he awake with breakfast.
Again as routine, they sat on her floor eating, Loki coaxing food into her.
"I'm full loki"
She really was.
"One more bit love"
"Fine"
He then helped her up and put the dishes away.
"Now let me weigh you darling."
"Ok"
It was her first time being weighed after her attempting to get better.
"87"
"That's great Annabelle darling!" He said picking her up and swirling her around.
No one but him and herself knows of the problem.
"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee put me down Loki!"
Tony walked in,
"Hey I'm throwing a party, can you entertain? Some clubby songs, some sexy?"
"Uh sure tony! Can you help me figure out what songs I'll do?" She says to Loki.
"Yeah of course annabelle"
"I wanna do a song, but I haven't even recorded it yet. remind me this afternoon Loki to record "too close"."
He replies with, "okay so too close,break free, hands on me, you don't know me, and?"
"Will you do one or two with me?" she asks quietly,"like I have one but it'd need to be recorded this afternoon. is called don't be gone too long."
"Sure Annabelle."
That afternoon they both went to the studio and Annabelle recorded too close and then they recorded don't be gone too long.
The party arrived and she was In her "little red" costume and performed her music. she didn't care for the sexy songs, but then Loki performed the last one with her. he did amazing and she and him had so much fun.
She cared about him so much and loved him for all he'd done for her, but he couldn't love her, she's too weak and wimpy for him.
They passed out on one of the couches, Annabelle couldn't drink she was only 19
They didn't have hangovers just passed out of exertion.
Tony had one though.

💜a/n
That's her ansemble in the pic and for the performance she wore her regular little red outfit. thanks loves💋