Truth

She woke up in Loki's arms,him gripping her tightly.he was talking to her,thinking she was still sound asleep.
"I can't imagine losing you annabelle. you are all I've got. The sight of, that monster of a man, touching you in that way, I couldn't bear it."
She moved to resemble her waking up.
"Good morning darling."
"Mornin loki"
She took up a finger and traced the lines on his cheeks. "were you crying?"
"No I-" he sighs, "yes"
"It shows you care Loki, don't ever hide your emotions."
She got up, and Loki followed suit.
Breakfast was on a tray outside her door it had a note, tony obviously wrote it in his sloppy script. "eat up lovebirds!"
"Ugh tony" she groaned.she hid the card.
They sat like they used to, Loki again attempting to get Annabelle to eat, herself complying.
Annabelle got up, and Loki stood.
"Well we should prepare for the avengers assemble party tonight."
"It's just casual annabelle."
"Yes but prepare, by that swimsuits, do you have a suit?"
"Yes Annabelle"
"Good, see you are ready!"
Soon the time for the party arrived and eventually the avengers were all in a circle.
"Truth or dare!! Truth or dare Widow?"
"Truth"
"Do you have feelings for anyone in this room?" Tony pried.
She flushed"yes"
"Ok"
She began" Loki truth or dare?"
"Truth.no.dare"
"I dare you to.....kiss Annabelle on the cheek to her collar bone."
Annabelle flushed as Loki made his way over to her.
"Is this too soon after the..uh.. incident?"
"No Loki, its a game. I'm fine."
He brought his lips to her cheek, then,lightly kissed her ear, then her neck, and finally her collarbone.
Annabelle shuddered.
He then kissed her cheek again, and placed himself in his spot once more.
loki asked, "bruce truth or dare."
"Dare."
" I dare you to confess your feelings to black widow."
Eventually it came round to tony again.
"Annabelle truth or dare."
"Dare" she replied.
"Confess how you feel about Loki."
"I-I can't, I'm sorry" she runs out to rainy New York.
"Why not?" Loki asks, Annabelle turning around to face him.
"I'm afraid."
"Of what?"
"Loving... loving someone who does not feel the same."
"But I do Annabelle, I care about you so much." Loki says replying walking forward, closer to her. "I've never been loved loki. I've never been on a date even. you don't want me. I haven't even been kissed before, I've always been alone... until you."
"I'm sorry it's this way Annabelle. I really am"
he leaned down head touching hers, Annabelle breathing shallowly.
"Make it special"
He leans forward, the downpour making their hair wet, their skin soaked. his lips finally, long awaited. touch hers. she stands on her tip toes her 5'1" stature against his 6'2".
He wraps his arms Around her waist,her fingers tangling in his onyx hair. it wasn't a makeout session, or a simple peck. just his lips against hers, and it was special.
He pulled away and took her chin in his hands and said, "you are beautiful,and you don't need to be good enough for anyone, because you Annabelle are perfectly good for me."
she stood breathless.
Loki teared up, " I hate seeing you suffer so. I know how hard it is. To feel if you are the only one who doesn't belong. it's quite lonely. but you have me and the avengers. I don't know if I can help but I'll do my best. I promise I will not ever leave you. you're afraid of falling? I'll catch you."
He kissed her forehead, the gripped her hand in hers.
"Thank you"