Waltz

Loki was cooking in the kitchen, and Annabelle was helping and singing to the song on the speakers, some Marina and the Diamonds song. Loki was searing the eggs in the pan, humming quietly with her. He soon scooped up the food and set it on the plates, then waltzing up to Annabelle's short stature, and began dancing with her, Annabelle giggling. '' GUESS WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT IMMMMMM NOTTTT A ROBOT A ROBOT'' Both of them were in stitches laughing, Annabelle falling knocking flour EVERYWHERE, still laughing at Loki belting the song. Loki still laughing tries to pull her up, but failing and falling along with her, still in fits of laughter. '' EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE'' Annabelle now laughing so hard it hurt.

.......

They eventually cleaned up the mess made, and decided to get to the starts of planning the upcoming wedding. Annabelle didnt have any maternal persona to look up to, so she just kinda went with her heart. she was beginning to get quite stressed, not because of planning, but she had no family, no father to walk her down the aisle, no mother to cause to cry because of her dress. She had no ties. she began to tear up, because of the overwhelming fact that she had no family.

loki knocked, '' Annabelle?''

he peeked in, seeing her spilling eyes, '' Annabelle what's wrong?''

she just shook her head.

he looked down at the notepad of things to do /plans and slowly came to the realization of her distress.

he kneeled down taking her hand, '' hey.....hey, Annabelle lookit, you have us, the Avengers, most of us. Annabelle you taught me that even though you have no biological family, you still have those around you to fill that hole.''

she nodded, attempting to wipe her tears and failing, taking Loki to fully clean her tears from her porcelain face.

''I guess I just needed my own advice huh?'' she replied wistfully.

Loki just chuckled.

'' I'd like to think of it as just turning the advice upon yourself, or I guess reflecting it on yourself.''

'' That is true Loki''

Soon Annabelle and Loki were packing their bags, preparing to leave the house they grew fond of. They definitely took note of the details, for a possible future home.

They were now boarding the private jet, settling for the long ride ahead. Loki soon dozed off, which Annabelle taking notice of that stuck a spoon in his slightly gaping mouth. Loki soon awoke, startled by the spoon jammed in his mouth. Annabelle was slightly snickering, which of course Loki took notice of. He snuck over and tackled her to the ground, tickling her.

''ahahaha LOKI!!!!! STOPPIT!!!!''

''EHEHEHHEHEHEHE''

He flipped her over, still tickling her, but slowly stopped, his hands more fluid, and drifting. He slowly took her wrists, gathering them above her head. She looked at him in the eyes, him doing the same. Annabelle's heart was racing, her breathing, labored. Loki then ravaged her lips, and she was taken by surprise, and gasped allowing his tongue to slip in her mouth. Loki, now abandoning her wrists, gripped the sides of her head, Annabelle's hands in his onyx hair. Loki moved his hands to wrap around her waist. He then dove for her neck, Annabelle pulling away.

'' not yet''

Loki understood. After what she went through, he knew she would need time.

''ok darling''

Loki then just pecked her now pink, swollen lips. Annabelle then just buried her head in his chest, his arms wrapping around her small frame. Loki picked Annabelle up because he soon realized he was with her on the airplane's floor. He picked her up, Annabelle giggling at the gesture, and plopped her in a seat, himself following. He gripped her hand, kissed her temple.

'' What do you think about that house we stayed at?'' Annabelle asked.

''I think it was quite nice, why?'' he replied.

'' maybe we could.... I dunno.... live.. there? maybe? its quite beautiful, and small quaint town.'' she answered.

'' Maybe we could ask Tony when we get back. maybe he could give us info or suggestions on houses, or even for our honeymoon.''

''true. I still cannot believe I'm getting, like.. legit married...and even just that I fell in love. I thought I was going to kill myself or die.''

'' seems surreal to me too, feels like it was just yesterday I was hearing you sing, then only to hand me coffee in return.''

she replied, '' it really does feel like that doesn't it? feels like I was still that wild, insane sickly girl I was. but it really has been around 9 months huh? crazy.''

crazy.