Pull

He picked her up, and carried her in the cabin along the shoreline, and went in to bathe her then laid to sleep.
The next morning was the beginning of the second week of their stay, and Loki was preparing to propose. now not right away but at the end of the year world vacation.
He had caught her on her midgardian device and saw some rings and wedding plans etc. on this thing called pintrest? He didn't know.
"Annabelle would you like to take a walk in town?"
"Sure Loki just give me a mo'"
They soon walked to the stores and went into a antique store, and gazed at the work and craftsmanship of each item, unlike the sterile replicates of today. The couple were quite tired by then and soon made their way to the cabin.
Annabelle was taking a bath as Loki was out watering the plants the cabin had been provided with. she panicked, hyperventilating and rushing went through her head, she began to sob out of fear, out of the unknown? She didn't know. All she knew was panic. loki walked in hearing Annabelle's sobs.
"Annabelle are you ok?" He worriedly asked.
"I-i m having a-a-a p--ppanic Attack, and I can't get out.
"Alright I'm gonna come in ok? I'll lift you out."
Loki walks in his eyes not daring to wander anywhere, and carefully pulls her up an out of the water and wrapped her up in a towel and held her until her shaking stopped and she fell asleep.

Soo sorry for lack of updating and a crappy chapter but I've lost inspiration and I've had finals and now it's summer for me so more updating but any ideas for this plot would be great. I have some later plans but need help getting there so dm if you have any ideas and I'll hopefully get inspiration and continue this adventure!