Ch5.

I got nails done today and let me say it was hard as hell to type this chapter since I use my iPod or iPhone to type my stories.  

Merry Christmas everybody!!!!! Happy New Year!!!!

(Angel's POV) 

"You can come in." 

David said from inside the room. I walked in, surprised to see who was laying on the bed. 

"You caught her. " 

I said somewhat surprised as I walked towards the bed. David sat on an antique chair close to the window where the moonlight iluminated part of the room.

Charlotte laid on the bed, her neck already wrapped with a thick cuff. The chain ran towards the wall  drilled on to the wall.  

"How did you find her? Didn't you say that she wouldn't use her house as a hiding spot?" 

I turned to face him, his serious expression making the atmosphere more dense  

"That's what I thought too. This place was the last thing on my mind. I just came to check on the wolf shelter. I didn't know whether she had sent someone to take care of the wolves or not so I came to check if everything was fine. That's when I felt a person here. I didn't know it was her, it didn't feel like her. " 

"What do you mean?" 

I leaned against the wall , crossing my arms in front of me.  

"I wasn't really paying attention to who was around and suddenly I felt her wolf. Just her wolf. Not her. I waited a bit knowing something was completely off. When I ran here... Something was completely off." 

"Her wolf was controlling her? Her? How could that of happened?" 

"I asked the same question." 

The knock on the door made us both turn immediately. 

"Alpha David? I have the men here." 

It was Carlos, one of the tons of people who entered the pack after Charlotte.... 

"What men?" 

He ordered.  

"The men are here to pick her up." I answered. 

"When did I ever give out those orders?" 

He looked furious, his Alpha power visible by the second. 

"You said you wanted her...found." 

"I'll keep her here. Send them away." 

"But Alpha... And the Scripts? " 

He looked at her, his eyes narrowing.  

"The only way I'll have those scripts is if I kill her wolf." 

"But... That means you'll have to kill her." 

"That's the problem." 

"Since when was that a problem? You knew there was a chance of that happening. It didn't bother you when you took over. You didn't hesitate on hurting her. Why now?" 

He stayed quiet, making me worried and anxious for what could be his response. A shiver ran down my body as I watched as he kept his hungry eyes on her.  

I had to know, I had to check for myself if... I went over to her, digging my claws on her arm, causing blood to flush out.  

He was in front of me now, slamming me down to the floor in an instant. His hand gripped around my neck, his wolf ready to chop me to pieces.