Ch11.

Hello beautiful human beings! You're all beautiful since you read this story. "That's what makes you beautiful"

Did some of you forget to read chapter 9? It goes from chapter 9.-80 something reads to chapter 10.- 120 something reads.

O.o

This chapter is short but long enough to cover the main things. So here it is! Almost at Two thousand reads! Thank you all!

Share story with friends! Vote/comment/fan!

Thank you to the people who add my story into their reading lists. Lots of love to you!

***********

"Put... me...down...now."

I couldn't make my words come out like how I wanted them to. This sleepiness and pain were completely interfering with trying to get away from David's grip. His annoying mother was yelling at him, screaming her lungs out. He, on the other hand, kept on walking without turning back. And somehow, I could feel his irritation starting up.

He then suddenly stopped and dropped me to the floor, making me land on my butt. He took a deep breath as he closed his eyes.

His mother coughs up to us, The rest of her men right behind her. Angel's eyes widened as he found me on the ground. He looked like if he was contemplating whether he should come to my side or not.

"David! I am not staying here knowing she is here as well."

I was looking up at him, my glaring eyes wanting to devour him all.

My wolf wanted to come out, her nails digging into my skin.

Oh and was she furious. Her anger was devouring me, taking over me fast.

David turned and glared at his mother.

"Right now, I don't mind a single bit what you do mother. But she will be staying here with me, you like it or not. She is my mate."

I lost it. With that word, "mate", I lost it. For the first time in a long time, my wolf was coming out. And the happiness it brought. The only one seeming to notice me was Angel. His face full of fear gave me satisfaction, to both my wolf and I.

My blood circulated faster now, a delicious pain starting on my bones.

"Who will be first Charlotte?"

My wolf sung.

I was in my wolf form now.

I growled at them, snapping my teeth.

David turned, his body tensing as he backed away from me.

His mother's guards got in front of her, blocking her from my view.

My wolf was large, larger than a normal's she wolf. Anyone who saw my wolf should be afraid. I was Alpha before. My size wouldn't change if I were or not.

My back paws kicked, throwing me to David. He landing underneath me, causing the floor to crack.

I lifted up my paw, ripping some flesh from his chest.

From the corner of my eye I saw Angel running towards us, his arms ready to tackle me but unfortunately for him, I managed to move faster than him. I turned and slammed him down as well. He landed on his stomach compared to how David had landed.

I turned towards the person I most wanted to devour.

Her expression was just what I expected. Confusion and fear.

Her guards transformed into their wolfs, coming at me from the sides. With one easy blow, I threw them to the ground.

I continued my way towards her.