Ch18.

I seriously cried through out this whole chapter...I change my mind quite frequently but this...I won't be able to change.

***********************

He jumped over the couch, reaching his arms out to get me. I moved backwards, avoiding his chain like hands. We were running around the living room like prey and the hunter.

"You still love her? She knows you perfectly well David. You should go back with her. After all, you two are mates."

He stood still, his eyes widening as he leaned against a wall.

"What are you talking about Charlotte?"

"You even did a ritual. How cute. And you're both alive. I guess that ritual did work. How come you didn't ask her to marry you? "

He was controlling him breathing, slowly letting air in and out.

"Who told you?"

"No wonder she's after you. She knows you still love her, that's why she hasn't disappeared. Anything else you want to add?"

"Help me go to my room."

"You have legs. I think I should call Seline. Your mate knows what to do at times like this. You two are one, aren't you? Then?"

"Stop it."

"You lied to me from the start. You told me you were an orphan. No family anywhere in this world. You made me believe you were the caring and respectful Beta every Alpha should have. You let me kill Alpha Val. Because of you I started to eat...now I have this marks on my body. You wanted them. You said they would be of great advantage later on. I see no advantage to it. I lost my position, my pack. You took it away from me. You tortured me. All because of this Scripts and their power. They have no power. None! You had me in a cage like if I were an animal. You watched as they tried taking these things out and you didn't even tried to stop it. Didn't even show pain, anguish as I yelled and screamed. "

I couldn't keep on going, I couldn't continue with the truth.

"Mates. My ass. Mates are not real."

I whipped my face with my palm, over and over again. I couldn't stop sobbing.

"You still want my Scripts? Take them. Find a way to take them out. I don't want them."

"Char-"

"I'm done. I'm taking my stuff and leaving this damn place. If you want to attack me for returning to what was my territory, do it. I won't hesitate to attack back as well."

"Charlotte!"

He grabbed my arm, pulling me back to him. By reaction, I lifted my hand and slapped him. His blood that was now coming out from the corner of his lip resembled his dark lips and neck.

He pulled me closer by the wrists, glaring into my eyes. His fingers were starting to twist around my fingers, forcefully interlocking with mine. I kept my hands clutched together, especially the one where I still had that paper Mr. Howard gave me. I pulled that hand back but it was too late. He had felt it in my hand. He pulled that hand towards him, tightening his grip on my wrist, making me scream due to how tight he was grabbing it.

He pulled the paper out of my palm, letting me go afterwards. His eyes were desperate as he unfolded it. His eyes narrowing as he started scanning the thing.

"Where did you get this from?"

"You've seen it before, haven't you?"

"Where Charlotte! Where did you get it from?!"