Ch19.

Thank you, dear people of mine.!! Lot's of love!

********

I had successfully pilled up their bodies underneath some bushes, covering them with branches. They would rot here, away from human civilization. I had luck, they were just a couple of years older than me, quite young to be involved with those steroid-looking men. They thought they could capture me in such a secluded area but it unfortunately turned in my favor. Their wolf smell was heavy, making my nose scrunch up in disgust. Alcohol and the smell of dog. Soon there will be more coming this way.

It had been about five hours since Angel left with David. As I walked away from seeing their taxi drive off, I started taking it all back. I wanted to be with them two, wanted to stop being brave and run. Thinking I should of never made those promises to them. I wondered if David had woken up, whether or not they had gotten out of this territory. My pack...my family...

Yeah, I'll be okay as long as I fight for them.

"Keep on running. Keep on running. Slow down and I'll personally kill you."

"Shut up! Can't you see I'm trying?! I keep on bumping into humans. By the speed I'm going I would of broken something by now!"

"They can just go to the doctor."

"Shut up!"

If my wolf thought she was helping, she was dead stupid. This was nerve racking, and with her unnecessary commands adding up to it, it was like running through a pit of fire.

"There's two coming from the north. Four behind your tail."

"I can't run with this many people in my way."

"Make them move."

"You piss me off!"

"Good. That way you have the hate to fight them."

"Who are they? It feels like their eyes are slowing me down. Their vibes-"

"Oh, you can feel that?"

"What the hell is that supposed to mean? Of course I can."

"They're prisoners."

" From where?"

"They reside in the center of Florida. Although they are called "prisoners", they hold great privileges through out that state. But in other words, Florida belongs to only them. They have their own rules and regulations."

" I knew Florida was a no enter state for our kind but I didn't know it was that bad."

"Well those prisoners are not kept in cages and whipped as punishment. Instead, they are treated as benefactors to the state. They are kept in luxurious jails. They don't have to serve time, as they originally should. "

"And now Seline brought them here."

"I really want to dance in her grave."

"Or she'll be dancing in ours."

"They're catching up. I'm amazed how well trained those dogs are. They can tell your smell apart from this huge crowd. That's why our kind don't like living in crowded places."

"No,that's just you."

"Keep going!"

She said no more after that command. I, surprisingly without being caught, continued my way through the thick crowd. I could clearly tell the difference between the prisoners and normal humans. Did I mention their different body types compared to all normal human beings? Their name followed them,they did look like prisoners. They had scars on their big, tan steroid looking bodies. Tall with a menacing glare in their death-glaring eyes.