Ch6.

He had landed underneath me as we crashed to the floor. I was able to brake loose since he was using his paws to hold me.

"Charlotte..."

A whisper came from the top of the stairs. I could still move so I ran as fast as I could towards the figure.

"Angel!"

He leaned towards me for support. His whole torso covered in blood.

"I'm fine, go!"

He pushed me away, pointing towards a window.

If I left him with David he would for sure get killed but I had to take him far from here before he destroyed my house.

"You'll be fine Angel?"

"Yeah just get out of here!"

I had to make my wolf turn. I had to if she wanted me to survive. I jumped through the window, preparing to land on the ground. Once hitting the ground, I ran towards the woods behind my house. He was behind me, his growling getting louder as I ran.

"Change !Now!"

"Ain't doing it!"

"Do it! I'm ordering you to do it!"

"No."

"Now!"

"Even if you do turn I'm not lending you my powers. "

"I'll just use the Scripts!"

"You wouldn't."

"Dare me to!"

"You don't know how to use them! You'll end up killing yourself!"

"Turn now!"

"Fine!"

I could feel my claws coming out, digging into the ground.The problem was the cuff around my neck. It could change sizes and shapes since it was meant for wolves. I managed to turn before he jumped up in the air behind me, knocking both of us down a small hill. I didn't hesitate in attacking him, as long as this wolf cooperated with me I would be good.

I knocked him over, biting down on his neck. He managed to turn us over, kicking me with his back paws. I still clung my teeth on his neck , almost pulling a bit. I then kicked him off, throwing him up in the air. He got up, snapping his mouth at me. I felt myself growl in an instant. We both ran towards each other, crashing our wolves together. I couldn't let him win but I was aware that with the condition I was in, it would be hard to take him down.

He had me pinned down to the ground in an instant, his claws digging into my paws. His jaw crashed down on my spine, the warmness of my blood rushing down. I heard myself howl in agony like never before. His wolf pressing his whole weight on top of mine.

"I can't help you anymore."

"Don't change yet!"

"Survive..."

I was transforming back into my human form but thankfully our clothes didn't shed to pieces like most people thought we did.

His claws were trespassing my hands as they pinned me down. His huge wolf sat on me like if he was enjoying it. Why was everything going so wrong?

He lowered his snout down to my face, lightly moving my face.

He got off from me, taking the long chain in his mouth without leaving my eyes.

He turned and started pulling me with the chain. I stumbled as I got up since I couldn't move my body. He yanked on the chain, ordering me to follow along. I was ready to burst out crying from the pain as I walked behind him. He started leading us back to the house without changing form.