Ch16.

Hope you like this chapter!

*************

His hand lead me to the two thrones, his eyes ordering me to sit as his smile broke the tension in the room.

He leaned down pressing his forehead against mine.

"You sit here. "

He gave me a quick kiss, happiness spread all over his smile.

He sat on the bigger throne, his unchanging grin.

He nodded towards the crowd, their wide eyes sparkling in delight one second later. Music started playing, dancers started dancing. Angel came to our side, an evil expression on his face. He came to my side, leaning down to whisper in my ear.

"Magnificent. You had their full attention."

"Why thank you."

His eyes travelled to the widow.

"What?"

I hit his arm trying to get his attention.

"I don't like the look on their faces. "

"Who's faces?"

I turned to look at them, the blond chick carrying a heavy leather book.

The widow smiled, whipping off the blood coming from the corner of her mouth. She started walking towards us, the blond chick following after.

Angel's fingers held my hand, gripping them tightly and a small growl directed at the two women.

The room grew silent as they noticed what was going on.

"According to the laws, you and I must marry in order for you to take power over my territory."

They both bowed.

We all waited for David to say something but he never did.

"Or...you must make me yours in all the different ways there is."

She lifted up her head, a wide spread grin on her face.

She turned to look at her confused pack.

"He must follow the rules from the law book. He will never be your Alpha if he does not follow the rules. "

She said to them with a projecting voice.

No...he couldn't. He wouldn't, right?

An older man stepped forward, bowing.

"We wish you for you to command our pack, Alpha David. But if it says on the law book, you must do as it says. "

David had his eyes completely shut, his breathing steady.

I shook my head, not even wanting to think what he was planning.

The widow walked up to me, her conquering grin cursing at me.

"Not until he makes me his will I stop being the Luna of this pack. Move."

"Not until he tells-"

"Charlotte. Please move."

He still had his eyes shut, his calm voice running chills down my spine.

"What?"

The blond grabbed my hand, pulling me to the ground.

The widows took my place, her legs pushing me farther away. Angel came to stand in between us, a louder growl coming from him. The widow motioned to her guards, the guards coming closer around Angel.