Ch.28

Hiiii my lovely people!!! Hope you guys like this chapter. I took a while because I wanted it to be as perfect as it could be. Vote/comment/fan please! I'll be uploading more often since I only have one more week of school left:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I tried having no contact with the world around me, always going on my own path and on my own ways. I would be lying if I said I wouldn't get this sick urge to kill everyone I saw. I had grown to be less patient, getting annoyed even my the slightest hint of stupidity.

I leaned against the wall behind me, sipping my drink once again before a grin then formed on my lips. I had indeed lost my sanity.

My eyes slowly traveled up towards my two swords as I contemplated an idea. I had promised a certain someone that I wouldn't use those swords to fight...hah. I didn't need them to fight after all, but their sole presence tempted me in a dark way.

I laughed to myself. I had been like this ever since that day...five months had already passed since than night. Ever since that day, I've been roaming this Earth building up my powers,powers that I was given by that man.

********

I turned one last time to look at the mess I had made. My hands were covered in blood, but they still wanted more.

"The King will kill you for this," a man who sat leaning against a tree murmured as he lifted up his hand and pointed at me. He was badly injured, his face seeming like it was the only thing that had survived.

I smiled, squatting in front of him.

"I'm dying to kill him too," I sweetly said, his eyes widening as he took his last breath and slowly, fell to the ground.

There were more than fifteen bodies laying on the ground, all scattered underneath the moonlight.

Not even could the moon make me feel so guilty. I killed because I had to. They were in my way and I had to do what I knew best. Although I knew He would've been highly against my decisions, I wasn't him. He wasn't here anymore, he wasn't here when I needed him the most. I hated thinking about that time just for the single fact that I couldn't do for him what I know now.

I continued on with my path, already sensing people up ahead. I carried on my back a bag with few items of mine strapped on my shoulders with leather straps. I also carried on my back my swords, perfectly exposed for anyone to see it even from a distance. I covered half of my face with a black cloth, leaving only my eyes to be seen. My body ,including my hair, was covered with black fabric. Strings made out of jewels and gold coins circled my waist, golden bracelets on both my arms and on my ankles as well.

People already knew me but they knew me more for my unknown origin.

*********

I leaned closer to the conversation that was happening below by the tree I sat on. Two soldiers were whispering their truths and their unfaithful desires. Idiots didn't even notice when I climbed it.

"We have been told that they would be here by late midnight, I just don't know what's taking them so long," one of them said.

The other man cracked his knuckles, shivering a bit as he shifted standing positions. "I don't know what the King is thinking about. He's going to get us all killed," he said as the other man signaled him to keep quiet.

"They'll kill you if they hear you speak about the King that way. And they can't do anything to us, remember? We are all under the protection of the King, nothing can harm us," the other man said.

"Yeah, but how will we know they won't attack first? Some of theirs have attacked various parts of the kingdom, how will we know we aren't being used? I'll kill the King myself if he ever dares to use us as bait."