Question

Hello my dear readers 👋🏼

I have a question. I already posted this on my message board or whatever it's called, but I'm really impatient and I feel like more people are going to see this on here.
Do you guys even get the notification that I posted something on there? I feel like my Wattpad has been glitching a lot lately.

Now to my question (I'm really sorry it took me so long to get to the point, but I really miss interacting with you guys 😂)

I've been thinking about changing the actress who portrays Maeve in this story and I'm sure you guys don't really care since most of us pictures ourselves anyway.😂

But and it's a big but(t) I have this other project that I might be working on soon 👀 and for that I need someone who has more pictures of themselves and sadly Freya Fallan doesn't have that many.

But I still want someone who looks similar to her.
I was thinking about Lizzy Greene, but she's kinda young.

I mean another good choice would be Sabrina Carpenter, but she's already the main character in 'Live or Die' my story with Jacob Bertrand and Richard Ellis.

Do you guys have someone in mind?

Let me know what you think, and also I think I'll be working on my Cobra Kai series and fix the MANY mistakes I made and work on making it aesthetically pleasing, like the songs and the spaces in this book and also the picture part I did in 'Live or Die'.

Have a great day or night!
I love and miss you guys already!