Chapter 7 - The Great Dart Challenge

A/N: (CHAPTER BY AMANDA+SARAH) I HAD SO MUCH FUN WRITING THIS. I hope you enjoy it too c: But before you read, I just wanna let you know that I don't ship Elounor, she's only in it for the plot. But i don't send hate to them. So don't touch me pls

Also, extremely long chapter ahead. It's one of my favorites. Have fun.

~ Amanda xx

Chapter 7 - Harry's POV

Nobody said a word. Eleanor waved at us and smiled shyly.

"Glad you could join us," Liam finally spoke, jumping up to give Eleanor a hug. She returned the gesture and everything fell silent again.

"Well, have a seat." Louis guided her to the empty spot of our circle. "You were saying, Niall?"

"... Right. So, first things first, here's how this works out. There are five teams of two, each team gets a fully loaded Nerf gun, ten bullets (darts) each, and fifteen extra counts of ammo. Everyone wears a Velcro vest; the darts are Velcro as well. Each team has different colored darts to distinguish them from the others."

He looked to Zayn, who nodded, to take over.

"When all your ammo is used up, return to base, here in this room. When I yell go, you have 45 seconds to run and hide wherever your heart so desires. Stay with your partner at all times. I think we can throw in walkie talkies for the hell of it, so one per team. You are not required to stay inside but you can't leave the property."

Niall continued, "When all five teams have returned, whichever team has the least total amount of darts on their vests wins the game. The game doesn't end until all the teams return out of ammo, meaning it can go on for hours. Everybody understand? Any questions?"

Wow. That was a mouthful. But I nodded with the others and glanced at Rylie. I was amazed at how seriously she was taking this.

"Good, time to pick your partners, although i'm sure this is an obvious choice." We all chuckled while Niall wiggled his eyebrows.

"Team Green, Zayn and Perrie. Team Yellow, Louis and... Eleanor. Team Blue, Sam and I. Team Purple, Liam and Dani. And Team Red, Harry and Rylie," Niall announced.

I quickly grabbed Rylie's hand and she squeezed mine back.

Niall and Zayn passed our equipment around. "Red is One, Yellow is Two, Green is Three, Blue is Four, and Purple is Five. You have one minute to form a plan as of now!" Niall declared.

Rylie and I fled to the corner of the room for privacy. I was holding the weapon at the ready with the dart belt and walkie talkie around her waist. Both of our vests were securely in place. "Let's hide inside the treehouse. We'll have an aerial view of everyone, then we'll be able to attack from above," I suggested, lauding evilly.

Rylie grinned. "That's actually not a bad idea. When Niall starts, run for your life so make sure no one gets there first." This was actually going to be fun as long as I had her with me.

"I hope you're ready, because the game starts... NOW!!!"

She and I looked at each other and grinned. Let the games begin.

I took off running into the yard, the weapon in one hand and Rylie's hand in the other. She laughed along the way, a melodious tone that fit her perfectly. Even though I'd met her yesterday, she seemed like my kind of girl and I was determined to make her fall in love with me, no matter what the cost.

Styles, you're being incredibly cliche right now.

Once Rylie and I reached the base of the tree, I gave her a leg up and she pulled me onto the branch next to her. She almost fell a few times, because, "I've never climbed trees like guys do, Harry," but I was there to make sure she was safe.