Chapter 17 - Paintball

A/N: (CHAPTER BY SARAH) Sup. I think this is a filler. It's pretty boring compared to the Great Dart Challenge. Also authors notes are now going at the end of chapters starting in chapter 18. 

And before you read this, just an FYI, the date is July 9th, 2011. No idea why but I somehow planned it perfectly.

Thanks for reading, votes and comments would be appreciated, although I don't think i'll get any reads lol.(: 

~ Amanda xx 

Chapter 17 - Rylie's POV 

But instead of going downstairs, Harry suddenly changed his mind and wanted to continue the twitcam. I just rolled my eyes but turned the camera back on. 

'Harry's an idiot. Twitcam again! ~ Rylie ;)' I tweeted from Harry's account. The room was quickly filled with viewers. 

I waved. "Harry decided he wants to talk more, so here we are." I flicked Harry's forehead and he faked being hurt. 

"Hashtag RylietheMeanie guys!" He yelled, rubbing the spot where I hit him. "Alright, 'Say sorry and kiss it Rylie,'" Harry read. He looked at me with a seductive look in his eye and pointed at his forehead. "The fans are waiting." 

I smirked and planted a long kiss on his forehead. "I'm sorry." The things the fans made me do... 

"Yay! All better. More questions." He squinted and read the fans' messages. His face turned serious. "You know what, I don't like when you guys are mean to Rylie, honestly it makes me sad, and I'm not asking you to love her, but please don't call her names or anything. It hurts me as much as it hurts her. And I love her." 

Whoa, what? "What'd it say?" I whispered. But he just shook his head. 

After a whole hour of answering random questions and doing crazy things that the fans demanded, there was a knock at the door. 

"I get it!" I yelled excitedly. I bounded to the door. 

"Sam!" My best friend stood in the doorway in front of me. I gave her a hug. 

"Why is Harry talking to his computer?" She questioned, staring at Harry, who was currently making monkey noises. 

I burst out laughing. "We were doing a twitcam, you should come." I hurriedly pulled her in front of the camera and she stood there awkwardly. 

"This is Sam," I introduced her to the world. "And she's Niall's girlfriend," I whispered, winking. 

"Rylie!" Sam slapped my arm. 

"It's true, guys." Harry joined me in laughing uncontrollably. 

"And speaking of Niall, he wanted me to call you downstairs. We're playing another game," Sam said, abruptly changing the subject. 

"Shoot, it's almost noon. Bye!" Harry and I waved at the camera childishly. 

I turned the Mac off and the three of us went down to join the others in the sitting room. Perrie and... Eleanor... had arrived and were sitting with their boyfriends. 

I could tell that this was going to be fun from the look on Niall and Liam's faces. 

"Ready for the plan, girls?! .. And lads," he added after Harry shot him a dirty look. 

"I just wanna go to the club tonight," Louis announced, rolling his eyes. 

"The game is paintball!" Liam declared proudly, ignoring Louis's remark.