Chapter 25 - Truth or Dare?

(CHAPTER BY SARAH+AMANDA)

That weekend, Saturday, July 23, 2011  

Chapter 25 - Jacob's POV

Lying on the bed in the room of the flat I usually shared with Naomi, I tried to get some rest while waiting for her to return. 

But I just couldn't. Something was telling me that I was about to make a big discovery. And whatever it was was going to help me get Lacey back.  

Seeing as I didn't have a chance of falling asleep, I crawled out from under the filthy sheets and made my way over to the desk, where my laptop was sitting. I pressed the button to power it on and squinted at the bright light that suddenly awakened me.  

This damn thing is taking forever.  

I made my way onto the internet and managed to get onto Google. Google could only be my best friend at a time like this.  

I sat and stared blankly at the multicolored logo, wondering what to search up first. The answer was evident.  

'Lacey Davis' went into the rectangular box. I tapped Enter. 

The results blew up. Most were about her and rumors of her gay ass boyfriend from the gay ass band. She's such a no good, dirty slu - 

Wait. What's this? 

The Jessica Maine Show: Exclusive Interview with British-Irish boy band, One Direction. 

How the hell does she relate to this? I clicked on the link and read the article. So, my baby Lacey's gonna be on TV? She doesn't deserve that. She belongs here, with me. In Doncaster. And I intend to bring her back, no matter what the cost.

With a sigh, I pressed play to start the video clip.

Lacey's POV

My friends and I were back in mine and Harry's hotel room after a long day in public. Simon had treated us by preordering Chinese takeout to be delivered to our room for dinner. Oh, Simon's such a softie sometimes. 

I was finishing up my box of chow mein when Louis suddenly cackled mysteriously, holding up an empty beer bottle. "Truth or dare, anyone?" he suggested, his mouth turned up into an evil grin. 

I quickly shook my head. "You know how crazy things can get when we play this game." 

"Awww, is Lacey afraid of a wittle game of truth or dare?" Louis said in a mocking baby voice. "Are you scared that you're gonna we -" 

"Shut up! It was one time, okay?" At this, Louis burst into laughter. 

"What? What was one time?!" Harry asked, suddenly interested. 

"NO! Don't say a word." I stared a hole through Louis. 

He responded by zipping his lips shut and locking them with an invisible key, which he threw to the side. Harry then pretended to pick the key up from its resting spot and hand it proudly to Louis, who beamed and unlocked his lips. 

"You guys are so immature." I rolled my eyes and turned away, heading for the swinging door of the kitchen. 

Suddenly, a figure came running up behind me and knocked me to the ground. 

"WHAT THE F -" I screamed, but whoever it was put a hand over my mouth. I reached back and came in contact with a mass of hair. Hi Harry. I went limp at once and let him carry me back to the others. 

He lightly set me down on the love seat and clambered in next to me. "We have a delivery." 

I pouted and crossed my arms. "Just get on with the game."