Chapter 11 - Drama Drama Drama

A/N: (CHAPTER BY AMANDA+SARAH) I don't even know what to say. I guess this is really deep and kinda cliche but idc (: I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS CHAPTER I kinda made it sound too dramatic and too much of a big deal but whatever, shit is about to fly.

A good thing for this chapter is to listen to Same Mistakes by the boys, it really sets the mood.

~ Amanda xx 

Chapter 11 - Rylie's POV 

Louis and I fled the store quickly. "What's wrong?"

"I don't even know, Louis. All Liam said was that Zayn demanded that we all return to the entrance. He sounded super pissed off, though." Was someone hurt? Was it Harry, or Sam? 

"Is Zayn with Eleanor?"

"Yeah, yeah why?" I replied hurriedly. "Did something happen to them?"

His eyes widened. "No..." 

"What?" 

"I'm in deep shit." He abruptly stopped walking and covered his face with his hands. 

"What did you do, Louis?!" I grabbed his hands. 

"I am so sorry, Ryles." 

"I don't know what you're talking about, but from the situation we're in, I'm assuming Zayn does. You're coming with me." I took hold of his elbow and dragged him away. 

Louis and I were the last to arrive. Everyone else was crowded around Zayn and Eleanor, who were sitting on the bench. 

"Good, we're all here. Now, can someone please tell me what the hell is going on here?!" Harry yelled, his voice booming. I was surprised at how straightforward he was being. 

"I don't want to do this here. We have to go back to the house," Zayn replied sternly, his jaw set, glaring at Louis.

"Anyone know what happened besides Zayn?" Liam asked, attempting to take control.

"Louis does," Zayn spoke up with a mocking tone. 

"Zayn, stop. Please," Louis begged. 

"Then let's go home and maybe you two can explain." Liam slapped his hand to his forehead and walked off to the parking lot. 

The ride home with Harry, Eleanor, and Louis was mostly quiet. Louis wouldn't make eye contact with any of us and shook his head when we tried to speak to him. So I left the situation alone.

When everyone was settled in the living room, Harry said, "Zayn. Explain. Now."

Zayn leapt up and strode up to Louis, who was staring up at him and trembling. "You ignorant bitch!" He yelled into his face.

Liam stood calmly and made his way over. He put his hand on Zayn's shoulder. "Mate, calm down. Please." 

Zayn shoved Liam away and Louis stood up, getting in Zayn's face. "How did you even know what happened that night?" He demanded. 

"Niall." Zayn's head turned to face him. 

"Niall! How could you tell him?!" Louis stared at Niall with hurt in his eyes. Niall stared back with a shocked and confused expression.

"SHUT UP!" I screamed. Everyone fell silent and turned to look at me. "Zayn. Don't fucking yell anymore. Honestly you're scaring me shitless. Just calmly tell everyone what happened so we can just settle this," I said bravely, surprising even myself. 

Zayn took a deep breath. "This bitch," he began, carelessly gesturing to Louis, who looked like he was about to burst into tears, "kissed her." He jabbed a finger at me.