Chapter 13 - Twitter

A/N: (CHAPTER BY SARAH) Hi guys. Sorry that the last part was so boring, it was more of a filler. And I'm running out of ideas from now and between what I want to happen. So I think in this chapter, time is gonna go by really fast to fill in empty spaces where idfk what's gonna happen. Kay (: 

And I'm so dumb, I forgot to mention earlier that I know Zayn and Perrie got together in 2012 but yeah I don't really care lol

~ Amanda xx 

Chapter 13 - Rylie's POV

Half an hour later, the food arrived. Harry hid and made sure that everyone was out of view while I paid the girl for our food. I think she seemed a little confused about why I was ordering so much food for myself. But if she was, she didn't say anything about it. The funny part was that ordering this huge amount of food for myself is something I'd actually do. I thanked her and left.

"Is the coast clear?" Harry called from somewhere upstairs, his voice echoing through the halls.

"Yup, now help me carry all this." 

He rushed down to grab the bags from me and we went back outside to eat in the treehouse. 

While we were eating, Harry studied my face. After a few minutes, I got a little weirded out, so I said, "Something wrong?" 

His eyes jerked to meet mine. "What? No, nothing. I'm just..." 

"Watching me eat?" I snickered. 

"No, I'm remembering," he replied thoughtfully. 

"Well, are you okay? What do you have to remember?" I picked through the chow mein box with my chopsticks while waiting for his reply.

After much thinking, he set down his box of shrimp and said, "You. Your face. Every detail, every part of you, I want to remember. The way your bangs fall across your face, the way your eyes shine when I'm with you, the way you crinkle your nose when you're all frustrated. Someday we're eventually going to be apart. I just want to make sure I'll never forget every day, every minute, every second, every moment, that I spend with you." 

I couldn't say anything. I was literally so shocked that I just sat there with an idiotic expression on my face. Harry searched my face for answers. So I said the only thing I could think of. "I don't even know what to say."

"Then don't. I needed to let you know." He said those words like it was normal for him to just admit that he was actually trying to memorize my features. "But still, I need to talk to you about Louis. And I'm hoping that we the others won't get in our way... No? Great." 

Oh, no. What was this about? "I'm ready." 

"Then here we go. Prepare yourself for an extremely long confession." He took a deep breath. "I've known you, well, about you, since I met Louis at the X Factor. He told me everything about you. How you two met, what you were like growing up, all the little things and how... how you two were - are - best friends. I've always wanted to meet you from day one, I thought about how you would be so perfect with him, the way he talked about you. He was always thinking about you and wouldn't shut up for five seconds. But now that I know you, I know that I like you, as I said earlier. And like Sam said, since he has El, he'll stay away from you. If he doesn't notice how amazingly wonderful his best friend is, then I'll take this opportunity." 

I nearly dropped my food again by the end of his speech. I hadn't expected any of this to happen. But what he said about Louis, about him never being quiet about me. Was this true? Because if it was... This sure changes things. "Harry... Louis is just a friend. It's you that I want to be with."