Chapter 10 - Hide and See(crets)k

A/N: (CHAPTER BY AMANDA) I don't really get what I'm doing in this chapter. So idk. ok. I hope you're not afraid of cuss words.

~ Amanda xx

Chapter 10 - Rylie's POV

Before I could make sense of what was happening, Louis grabbed my arm and we ran off. My head was spinning. 

"Stop, wait, where are we going?!" I demanded, yanking my arm back. 

"Just come with me, we haven't got much time!" He replied. "Don't make me carry you." 

I rolled my eyes. "Then let's go!" 

To my surprise, Louis took my hand in his, gave me an unreadable look, and then we began running again. 

"Seriously, now, stop. I can't - breathe," I panted, begging Louis to quit running. 

Instead, he glanced back and pulled me into the nearest shop - a Justice. We darted through the clothing racks and displays before finally reaching the dressing cubicles at the back. He pushed me roughly into the nearest one and locked the door behind him. 

"Can I breathe now?" I asked. 

Louis laughed, but he was also out of breath. 

I sat on the small bench and hugged my knees to my chest, keeping my feet off the floor and away from view.

After a few minutes of heavy breathing, Louis's phone pinged with a new message. Almost immediately after, mine did the same. Looking at each other curiously, we both checked our phones. 

It was a text from Niall in our group conversation. 

NiallerSixty! Be prepared, no one can stop Team Daniall! We're on the lookout ;) 

I sighed and typed, Daniall? Really?

A few seconds later, 

Danielle: Don't look at me, he came up with it. 

I rolled my eyes, put the phone on vibrate, and shoved it away in the back of my purse. 

"So what now?" Louis asked. I jumped; I'd almost forgotten he was here. 

"Let's... talk? Quietly," I added. 

"So... You. And Harry? Are you two...?" He asked uncomfortably. 

"Um, I guess so. I haven't even known him that long." Everything felt wrong now. 

"Oh. Just asking." He looked away.

We fell silent and neither of us said anything else until my phone buzzed with another message. I fished the phone out from my purse. I read the message to myself, but my eyes widened. What the hell is happening?!

Sam's POV

So, here I am, crouched in the back of a clothing rack at Macy's, with Harold Edward Styles. The space was crowded, so we were practically pressed against each other. I tried to contain my fangirling for Rylie's sake.

We'd been here for about five minutes when Harry said, "Tell me about Rylie." 

Surprised, I stuttered, "W-what do you wanna know?" 

He looked me dead in the eyes. "Everything." 

I had no choice but to tell him everything about her. From her first boyfriend to every vacation she'd gone on. She wasn't very secretive, so it was easy to get to know her well. Talk about an open book.

The whole time I was telling stories, Harry was nodding intently. He'd sometimes ask a question or two, but that was it. 

"Tell me about her and Louis," he said plainly, showing little emotion.