READ THIS IT'S IMPORTANT

I'M LAUGHING SO HARD.

oh god keerit why

This fanfic has been abandoned for a while now but I'm posting this on September 23, 2014. Don't waste your time reading this unless you enjoy inconsistency in the story and characters, het louisandharry, and shitty writing. I wrote this when I was 12-13 so there's a lot of bad writing. Thanks.

The other night, I was at a sleepover for my best friend's birthday. We were all in the tent and somehow we ended up reading this story, and my friend talked in a British accent the whole time. It took like 5 hours for us to finish it and we didn't even start from the beginning, we started from chapter 7.

First things first, I'm gonna warn you that I wrote this story in 2012, back when it was okay to be a carrot. I underfuckingstand that this story is extremely carroty but I really don't want to change it at this point. Don't attack me or anything because I just told you about it.

So yeah. That is all.

And they caught me when I lied about writing it -.- I SWEAR I HAD A CO AUTHOR OKAY

October 27, 2013

HEY HI HELLO

is it hi or hey

Anyway I'm changing Lacey back to Rylie soon, so if her name changes from Lacey to Rylie and vice versa just know they're the same person and I'm in the process of editing.

~ Amanda c: