Chapter 16 - Twitcam Time!

A/N: (CHAPTER BY AMANDA) I know the Harlie date was boring, I couldn't write what I wanted to to get my point across. I guess this chapter is a filler, idk what i'm doing but I still tried to make it long. 

~ Amanda xx 

Chapter 16 - Rylie's POV 

I abruptly woke up feeling extremely disoriented. But when I found myself in Harry's room, I could relax. 

I was wearing one of his old Jack Willis t-shirts and a pair of his boxers. They both, and his bed sheets and duvet, smelled strongly of his cologne. I stuck my face deep inside his pillow and inhaled as much as I could. 

But I was alone. Where was he? 

I crept downstairs and heard the TV on low volume. Zayn, Niall, Louis, and Harry were watching a game of football (soccer) on one of the UK channels. 

"Good morning, boys," I said in a very gross morning voice. 

At the sight of me, Harry jumped up from his place on the sofa to greet me with a massive hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Good morning, love!" He announced very loudly. I smiled apologetically at the others. 

"I have a question," I whispered to no one as Harry and I cuddled up on the love seat. "How are you and Eleanor?" I glanced at Louis. 

The boys stared at me. Then Louis spoke up, "We've fixed things. We're officially dating again, and we've gone public." 

Oh. I'm happy for him. He is my best friend... 

But I just nodded and looked down. "How are you boys holding up?"  

"I miss Sam," Niall said immediately after, looking away and pouting like a little kid. "We talk all the time now, but it isn't the same." He sighed. 

"And Perrie left," Zayn said easily, not taking his eyes off the television. "She's with her Little Mix girls. But she'll be back in time for our... Game." He smiled evilly. 

I reached over to pat him on the arm. "You scare me sometimes." 

"But Liam and Dani are going strong," Harry pointed out. 

Right on cue, Liam and Danielle walked into the room. We exchanged hellos, then set on chatting about the game going on. 

Meanwhile, I went on my mobile to check twitter. 

Jessica ♥ and 4583 others followed you

23519 mentions 

Oh.

I read through some tweets and most of them were congratulating me on my kiss...? What?

"Harry!" I elbowed him in the ribs and shoved the phone into his face. He grinned. "Welcome to the One Direction lifestyle." 

I went to search my name on Google. I tapped on News. 

Apparently, the Directioners and press had nicknamed me "Harry's Angel Girl" and called our relationship "Harlie." I grinned silently at the names. At least it wasn't terrible. 

But what shocked me the most was the news story. 

"Harry, look at this." 

Brows furrowed, he read the tiny print, eyes widening at the end. "They... Knew where we were." 

The website contained pictures of me with Harry. More importantly, pictures of Harry and I on our date last night. MOST importantly, they were pictures of our first kiss.