004

finally, classes had ended. they are all free from the classes and seat works that made their hours difficult. minghao and junhui met at the school backyard where no teacher nor cctv could find them.

the two were holding hands, running towards the yard's wall to jump through to reach their so called hide out. junhui helped minghao to climb the wall and gave him support so he won't fall.

reaching the other side, junhui and minghao smiled at each other fondly, then interwining their hands to run towards their 'hide-out'. the two softly laughed while running together. it bring memories when they started to build the hideout.

they built the hideout when they were 12 years old only not knowing that it'll last for 9 years, it's still strong and sturdy. the two went to sit on the sofa, throwing their bags some else where.

junhui placed his arms on minghao's back and breath in heavily after running too fast, minghao went to sit beside the older and leaned on his shoulder. they look like a couple there. the two stayed like that for almost a hour.

they didn't got bored of them staring on the ceiling with a glowing star on it, while junhui is staring at the ceiling, minghao stared at the older fondly smiling sweetly, heart thumping but that didn't stopped him from looking at him.

minghao leaned comfortably on jun's shoulder and snaked his arms on the older's waist to sleep, he was too tired from school to running. junhui was about to ask something from the younger when he heard soft snores beside him. the older chinese saw him sleeping comfortably.

his heart is beating like crazy by just looking at him. incontrollably, his hands went to the younger's soft hair and caressed it gently to make the younger to the deep slumber. although he's arms are numb, he decided to stay for the sake of the younger.

minutes of caressing, junhui leaned his head on the younger's fluffy hair and drifted to sleep. the two chinese males were too tired to play or whatsoever.

take my hand
take my whole life, too
for i, can't help
falling inlove, with
you.

waking up from his deep slumber, minghao opened his eyes to scan where he is and surprisingly, he didn't woke up being tightly hug by junhui who was leaning his head on the sofa's board. minghao stretched his neck a bit and sat properly to put junhui's head on his shoulder, to make him comfortable.

junhui flipped his body towards the younger and snaked his arms tightly on minghao's waist tightly. in a sudden action, minghao just giggled and reached for junhui's phone that was beside him.

in junhui's lockscreen you could see minghao and him smiling happily while on the homescreen is minghao himself only. while on minghao's phone is just the same but junhui. the phone that minghao holds is the one who junhui keeps, which his mother kept on confiscating the other one since the suspicion of him and minghao dating.

as the younger opened the phone, the time was already 7:30 PM, he wasn't shock though, sometimes they wouldn't go home and just sleep on the hideout.

minutes more, junhui woke up and saw minghao taking pictures of their hideout. the younger seemed to be amazed of the new design but not had a time to check earlier since he was tired, well junhui can't blame him.

the younger chinese was almost close to where junhui is sitting so this guy had a naughty idea, it might ruin the younger's photography but he didn't cared.

while minghao is busy taking pictures, he didn't notice that he was actually standing infront of the elder chinese so he was pulled, caught off guard. while staring at each other, both of them laughed because of what just jun did.

"don't do that again! you ruined my photo." minghao spoke, scrolling through the phone still sitting on jun's lap. junhui placed his chin on the younger's shoulder and took a peek of his pictures, he feel so proud. "those are good ones." he commented, smiling at the guy innocently as if he didn't ruin the other shots.

minghao just smiled at the older's comment, junhui really liked praising him while him really like junhui having self-confidence. he was very happy on the day when junhui got to do a solo dance at their universiry, he even win the first place.

the two really loved on how they grew from nothing until to something. they were really each other's spirit and energy.