end

loud noises were heard as they were preapring for the day that everyone has been invited.

"love! we're running late, what is taking you so long?" a man called, arms crossed due to frustration, "just a little more minute and... done!" the elder stated, running down stairs to meet the younger man.

the two went outside to meet their other friends who were bored waiting for them, "what took you so long?" a tall guy asked, irritated while holding the door's van, "joshua-hyung, ask him." seokmin stated, stepping inside the van, "just some fashion, now let me in." joshua replied, quickly stepping inside.

they were all sitting loudly, talking about how things changed after 7 years. they were also reminscing their college days, the time where they suffered a lot.

"where's minghao?" seungcheol questioned while driving, "we will fetch him by the zhang publishing, now go." jeonghan responded, tapping his lover's shoulder, indicating him to go faster.

the young man were busy checking some of the books that were displayed at the publishing's store, to see if no error were occured and thankfully, nothing's wrong.

after checking some books, he went out of the building and waited for his dear friends to fetch him. minutes later, a loud white van stopped in front of him, "get in, hao!" joshua yelled, earning a cheer from his friends knowing his succeed.

"look at us, we have the most special persona in the area!" soonyoung cheered, making all the people inside the van shouting. they like to brag about minghao's success, the books he has written and achievements he collected. "let's go!" soonyoung cheered once again, making seungcheol's speed increase.

thankfully, the whole ride was safe, they were scared on how seungcheol drive, he was careless and reckless. "did any of you brought a flower?" hansol questioned, one hand playing with candle one hand holding seungkwan's, "i did." minghao responded quickly, showing the boquet of daises to their friends, "wow, it looks so pretty!" chan complimented, making minghao smile.

they were at the cementery, where junhui was buried. the twelve of them settled at the bare grass while minghao lighted the candles and placed the boquet beside the tomb. "hello hui, how are you up there? i hope you're in a better and happy place." minghao muttered, smiling at the tomb.

"hey hyung, minghao would always tell me that he misses you." mingyu stated, acquiring a light slap on the shoulder from the chinese, "don't worry junhui, me and jeonghan would take care of him for you." seungcheol voiced calmly, making jeonghan nod in agreement, "and oh yeah! jeonghan-hyung and seungcheol-hyung js getting married soon." jihoon informed, making everyone nod

"please don't visit us, we may miss you but seeing you there might scare the hell out of me." seungkwan interjected, making the others laugh, then all of them sat at the picnic mat that seokmin brought, a distance away from the tomb while minghao was still near it.

"i miss you, always and every day. and now, look at me, i'm a successful author now," he smiled, "please always look out for me. i love you." the younger added, tears almost falling due to all the memories that flashed through him.

he loves junhui so much up until this day, reason why he is single. but he is contented on what he has, his friends and his pursued dream although junhui wasn't there beside him, he knew he was being watched by him from afar, just like the day he fell in love.

"Happy 17th Anniversary to our friendship and hidden feelings to each other."

•••
hello! thank you for reading my usual best friend trope story, i hope you liked it!!

lovelots <33