002

arriving at the school gate, minghao and junhui left their bicycles where they always left theirs, they have special place for the both of them making the other student suspicion about them.

walking to the hall entrance, the two walked in slow pace since their legs were tired from all the pedaling they did. "junhui, minghao!! seungcheol-hyung needs two of you!" a hamster like guy shouted, echoing to the hallway, good thing there aren't much of a person inside the hallway.

the two gave each other a look before laughing, thinking they did something that made their oldest hyung to be mad. "he's gonna kill us for sure." minghao stated, still laughing with his best friend.

junhui stopped laughing and looked at the younger who can't stop laughing, he looked at him as if it his sun shining brightly. in his happiness, he grabbed the younger's wrist and raced to the room where their seungcheol-hyung is waiting.

"you're late for the meeting." seungcheol spoke sternly, looking at the two guy who just arrived still holding hands. it's nothing new for the others, the two would always do lovey-dovey stuff but when questioned, they would answer "we are just friends." but they won't be surprised if they are dating.

jun and minghao bowed 90° before their hyung and both apologized in sync which made the whole group laugh, even seungcheol who was dead serious earlier.

jeonghan motioned the two chinese to sit, they would be probably worned out if they stand too long at the door frame.

"i heard shua-hyung is throwing party tomorrow." chan announced, getting the attention of whole group who was chit-chatting and shamelessly flirting like jeonghan and seungcheol on the side, cuddling like vernon and seungkwan, and laughing hysterically like joshua and seokmin.

joshua widened his eyes in such information, since when this kid knew about the party? and why did he told it out loud?? jeonghan glared at joshua making him to deny the younger's statement.

while they were arguing about the party, junhui and minghao were at the corner beside their bookshelf, reading a different genre of novels. minghao was reading a novel that has a happy ending but the characters have been through terrible times, which is quite the opposite with jun.

jun was reading a novel about the characters being happy and cheery until one of them got to leave the other one though junhui had read many of this kind of novel, somewhere in his part got shot with the words he'd been reading.

'why are you leaving me?'
'please answer me.'
'please wake up! i love you so much.'

these dialouges made jun's heart clench in a little pain, though it sounded cheesy and cringey. he gave the younger a soft glance and smiled at him fondly, minghao caught him staring so the younger just laughed making him laugh too.

minghao and junhui had been reading for a minute when their teacher came inside unexpectedly early. "good morning kids, sorry for coming in early. we had a emergency to fix so please study about the social construction and how would it work. thank you." the teacher announced, leaving their room again making the others laugh.

the two chinese male continued on reading the book they started since the novel also explains about the social construction and how would you use it. they both share knowledges to each other and also had fun of each other's company.

in all honesty, minghao only enjoys junhui and junhui's company only, he also enjoys the others but he can't compare how happy he is with junhui even in smallest things.

minghao could only wish junhui's prescence which is also the same with junhui, he loves minghao's accompany so much and so is minghao himself.