007

sitting at his bed, junhui couldn't think but the other chinese. he was sad, scared and regretful, why? he couldn't even tell him the truth and what if minghao found out his situation from others? will he get mad? junhui stopped thinking and rested his body, he needs to heal fast and explain everything to the younger chinese.

on the other hand, minghao was thinking of what kind of flu that his best friend caught, does he have a fever? or what? he was baffled, why was nayeon holding some sort of oxygen if it's only a flu? those thoughts started to linger around his mind, what happend these past few days? he has been worrying a lot of things to the point he forgotten that they had a homework.

mrs. wen strolled inside junhui's room as his personal doctor check on him. the mother wen's worry grew and grew as she sighted her son's condition, it became worse when she started to cage him inside the dim room. "i can't assure your son's condition right now but, he need some rest and a therapy next week." the doctor: mr. kim informed earning a nod from mother wen.

the doctor also nodded then left the room. the lady approached his son who is turning his back from her, "junhui.. tell me.. what do you want? mom will grant it for you." mother wen questioned, placing her hands over his son's shoulder, "minghao. xu minghao." he simply stated, slapping away his mother's hand away. mother wen hesitated at first, but replied to him, "what's so good about seeing that man? will he heal you? will he—", "he may not heal me, but will help me to lessen my worry over my irrational condition." he cutted off coldly, he hated how his mother acts when it comes to minghao.

confused, the young xu groaned in annoyance as he focus on his homework, he couldn't remember anything resulting him from not answering the given questions and equations on his notebook page. as he groaned even louder, someone noticed him, the man approached him silently, sitting next to him. "having problems?" the man inquired, before he could even answer, his eyes widens as he saw the image of junhui infront of him.

he shooked his head vigorously, assuming that the person infront of him is just his illusion due to lack of sleep. but as he fluttered his eyes open, junhui was still there, "baby, i'm not an illusion. my mother let me attend classes just for today." junhui notified, earning a hesitant nod from the younger, "are you able to help me? damn, math is difficult." minghao huffed, "it isn't hard if you understand..." the older replied, earning a glare from minghao who is visibly suffering.

after helping him with his homework, junhui and minghao decided to stay at the library for a minute to talk about some things. "what happend to you anyways?" minghao questioned curiously, attention all to junhui, the older was hesitant, he doesn't want him to worry, "just a flu. don't worry about me okay?" junhui lied, gently caressing the other's cheek for assurance. minghao just nodded, not wanting to push the question towards the other.

walking down the hallways, mother wen happen to caught junhui and minghao who was laughing about something. at first he was mad seeing them, but then realize how geniually happy junhui is with minghao. mother wen could only slap herself internally, she didn't even realize that junhui's only live to will is minghao.

when the mother wen passed by, minghao's body stiffened which junhui immediately noticed, "something wrong?" the older asked, looking at him worrily, "ah..a.. not..nothing..." minghao trailed off, side eyeing if the lady wen is still around. when it comes to mother wen, minghao would prefer to rot in hell than to be with the lady inside a room, the lady is strict and observant, reason why he is scared.

the two continued to walk and walk to reach their morning class, and there the 11 students greeted them loudly, making the older flinch. "junhui!" jeonghan beamed, attacking junhui with a tight hug which was pulled by seungcheol later on, "jun-hyung!" seungkwan and chan yelled, in which made the chinese smile. the event also made the younger glad, now that junhui got what he deserves. recognition.

after classes, him and junhui decided to go to their hang out place, as always. "come on hui!" minghao voiced out, cheering the older chinese to dash faster. junhui, couldn't feel his legs any longer, legs began to tremble due to the tiredness but still dashed for the other who was loudly cheering for him. "wh..wha...wait!" the older yelled not that loud compare to minghao's.

as they sat foot at the place, the older's eye widen as he saw the designs changed. he wasn't mad or anything, he was glad that for the first time, minghao changed the decors. "what brings you to design this?" he questioned jokingly, receiving a light slap on the shoulder from the young man, "eh. you were already gone for 4 days and you just came back now and i was bored.. so..." minghao trailed off, eyes landing on the decorations as the answer. this made the older laugh, reason why he is deeply in love with minghao.

both went to check the bedroom, the last time they use it is when both of them had a difficult night. "ah, this looks so sentimental and captivating at the same time. i'm so proud of myself." minghao spoke, voiced laced with confidence. junhui couldn't help but smile at such statement, he pulled the other by waist and gave him a peck on his cheeks, making minghao giggle, "i love it when you praise yourself. you rarely do that. do it more often, okay?" the older requested, head leaning onto the younger's shoulder, "if you say so, then i will." the younger responded, placing his hands over junhui's.