010

minghao entered the wen's room and sighted the older chinese sleeping peacefully. his eyes were closed shut, body aligned straightly and skin, paler than before which could be noticed instantly. he approached the older and knelt beside his bed for the better access of the other's face, he brushed his hands at junhui's hair putting them sideways, "baby.. don't hesitate to rest when you're tired okay?" he whispered, hands still caressing the other's hair.

the young chinese felt a pang of pain in his heart as he conclude the older's situation, it had gotten worse than before. "please please please..." minghao added, tears started to form in his eyes. he may love junhui or wanted to be with him forever but he don't wanna be selfish, he don't want him to suffer any longer.

he retracted his hands from the other's hair and leaned in closer to plant a soft peck at junhui's forehead, "i love you." minghao muttered smiling, but his tears were falling. then, he bid good bye to junhui's parents and nayeon to finish his undone works for university.

coming home, minghao slammed his door loudly, sadness and regrets eating hin all over. he don't know why he was regretful but he feels so, "that dumbass. he didn't even bother telling me that it had gotten worse!" he shouted furiously, locking his fingers on his hair, pouring all the frustration he felt. sadly, he couldn't do anything but to watch him die slowly.

while waiting for junhui's treatment to finish, minghao curiously asked mother wen about his son's condition. "you see, it got worsen ever since. he didn't accept all the medicine being injected to him and never talked to us on how he feels." mother wen responded, tears already rolling down her cheeks, "then i didn't realize that you were the source of his living, because at first i didn't understand him being with you. until i saw you one time at the hallway. how happy he was with you." mother wen added, wiping her tears away.

minghao could only nod at such respond, he was informed that he was the only light, the only source. he slightly squinted his eyes and contemplated whenever he would let him go or let him stay.

and guess what? he already decided.

the young chinese cried and cried until midnight, he didn't mind all those homeworks and projects being assigned, he was too frustrated and devastated on what's happening, he couldn't let it sink it all. "that motherfucker!" minghao shouted, tears flowing non-stop at the concept of losing his one and only close friend.

"out of everything, why it has to be you?" he uttered, voice cracking due to his tears. he has been crying for hours, his lips are already trembling, arms getting cold due to the wind that has been slapping him. junhui, wen junhui. the only thing that has been keeping his life bright and shine will also be the reason of his downfall.

after crying his heart out, he stood up then tried to finish his undone works but he couldn't. he ended up breaking one of his pencil, then there he is again, started crying as he thought of his best friend who is in the brink of death.

"what did i do? to receive such fate?" minghao questioned to himself as he started thinking of his past actions, he could only cry and wait for a miracle to happen which is definitely impossible. the young chinese grabbed his enormous rectangular notebook and started to take a look.

whenever he is sad, he is instructed to look at the book to wash his melancholy away, thanks to junhui who helped him cope with his sadness. in the note book, there was junhui's hand writting along with their old pictures together, reminding minghao their fun yet shameless moments.

"remember these? when we used to fight who will win her heart but in the end no one did?"

"you look precious here hao, you should smile more!"

"your designs are just.. amazing! praise yourself when you did a good job because you deserve it, love!"

"i love all your fabric designs."

then, opening another page, there was junhui's 21st birthday. after the celebration, him and junhui decided to walk in a field of sunflowers at night and had a talks until 4AM which is why it's memorable. their pictures of them with sunflowers, them together and many more, "this dork." minghao muttered as he saw junhui's picture, posing like a ninja.

and this is why the reason he has a deep affection for the other, "damn you! why did i ever fall in love with you?!" the young chinese groaned, rolling his eyes.

at that midnight, he smiled again as he reminisced their cheerful memories.