012

the young chinese felt a heavy thing thrown towards him making him wide awake. as he search for the culprit, he realized that he told the other to throw pillows at him when needed. "hey, do you need anything?" minghao questioned, walking towards junhui who seemed not to move.

he was patiently waiting for the answer while his eyes were shutting itself, "sleep beside me, i'm.. scared.." junhui responded, it took him a minute to answer making minghao flinch. the younger did as what he was requested, he sat at the tile, good thing it wasn't that cold, then rested his head on the edge of the bed.

"aren't you going to sleep?" the younger chinese asked drowsily, popping his head over the his palms, "later." junhui simply answered, then placed his hands over minghao's fluffy hair, "sleep well, hao." he greeted, starting to caress the other's hair to put him in sleep.

the young chinese was walking down the streets, wandering around the new town. it was quite peaceful compared to his old town, as he passed by, there were several daisies planted beside the street. minghao find it amusing since daisies aren't the type of flowers to grow at such random place, it needs care. he knelt with his one knee and proceeds on analysing the flower.

while he was kneeling, a boy bumped onto him making the two of them stumble to the rocky grounds.

"i'm sorry! i wasn't looking in the way!" the boy apologized, offering his hand to minghao who was still onto the ground, the chinese gladly accepted the hand, "it's okay. just don't do it again because you might bump into something bad." he responded, making the other smile in excitement.

"i'm wen junhui! you?"

"xu minghao."

groaning, the older chinese lightly tapped the sleeping man, he was amused that he got to stay that way until morning. minghao fluttered his eyes open and saw junhui already awake, looking at him, he assumes that junhui waited for him to wake up.

"good morning, wen."

"good morning, xu."

minghao laughed at such introduction, it felt nostalgia when he heard his last name being called by the other. "do you need anything in particular? are you hungry?" he asked, wiping his eyes to make his vision clearer than it should be, "water, food. any kind of food as long as it's for breakfast." the older chinese responded weakly, earning a nod from minghao.

he instantly stood up and darted towards the kitchen, then there he saw nayeon and mingyu laughing at each other, seems that nayeon told a joke again. "oh hey myungho!" mingyu called, earning an eye roll from minghao, "you know that i don't want to by called by that name." he suggested, making mingyu laugh again, "need something?" nayeon questioned snapping minghao's attention, "junhui wants food and water." he simply answered.

junhui was sitting, thanks to his mother's help, he got to sightsee from his window. while eyes wandering, the door creaked, revealing a chinese who is holding a tray looking a waiter who is ready to serve his customer. minghao paced slowly, preventing the food and drink from falling, junhui plastered a small smile on his lips as he watched the younger approach him.

as he reached the bed, minghao sat beside him placing the table like tray, "eatwell, hui," he smiled, grabbing a pancake from junhui's plate then later on laughed as he left the man. the older sighed, then smiled at minghao's action, he missed him being a kid and all.

"hey, what do you want for your birthday?" minghao questioned curiously, attention fixtated to junhui but his eyes were on the pancake he was holding. "you.." junhui murmured, "hey! i didn't catched that up, what is it again?" the younger inquired, now approaching him to hear better, "anything... up to your liking. both... of us has the same... taste when it comes to parties and..... stuffs." junhui replied, panting as if he spoke a whole essay, "hey hey, be careful when you're speaking okay? slow down so you won't needing to catch your breath after." minghao stated, earning a slight nod from junhui.

minghao internally sighed, he wish, he wish that junhui could reach up to his birthday. he isn't intending it make a grand or majestic one, he'll stay with the simple one.

"as.. long as.. i'm with you.." junhui added weakly, smiling at him.