005

morning came in, waking up the two lovey-dovey best friends who slept inside their hideout. junhui woke up earlier, as if there's a school day, the two had an early argument on how would they buy food but resolved too.

minghao is now sitting at the sofa, wearing junhui's pajamas and large t-shirt since he had wore all the clothes he kept inside their wardrobe while junhui had so many clothes inside. sometimes he wondered how that dude kept all his clothes inside.

while junhui on the other hand is sitting beside him, still continuing the novel he was reading yesterday while holding minghao who was using his phone.

"do you want to go out?" jun asked, putting a bookmark on the page where he stopped and glanced at the younger chinese who seemed to be busy playing games on the older's phone. minghao stood up and quitted in the game, he nodded and smiled happily indicating that they could go out.

fixing his hair, minghao looked at the glass seeing if his hair is good or nah, while junhui is preparing their coats to go out of the cold. the two didn't even mind changing their clothes, both just wore a coat and go out.

passing the school yard's wall successfully, the two chinese guys sprinted towards their bicycles while holding hands unconciously. it was a habit for both of them, either they are running they need to hold hands.

pedaling to the closest park is kinda fun for them, had a small talk about their future and courses they would get once they've been graduated. setting foot on the park, both placed their bicycles beside so no one could spot whether they are there or not.

in their surprise, they saw joshua and seokmin playing in the playgroud, joshua was sitting on a swing while seokmin is pushing him. minghao seeing this sight had an opposite on his mind, he thought seokmin would be the one being pushed in the swing.

"let's get an ice cream!" junhui stated, pulling him close to the ice cream truck with the younger kids. the older chinese went to buy a vanilla ice cream for both of them since it was the only available flavor.

while eating the ice cream, junhui felt something on his stomach "i need to use bathroom, be right back" he stood up, running swiftly to the nearest toilet room. minghao could only crack up while eating the ice cream.

waiting for his best friend, a young little girl approached him crying. since he have been finished his ice cream, he walked towards the little girl and asked "hello, why are you crying little one?"

the little girl looked up to him "i can't see my papa, i don't know where he is." the girl sobbed, minghao didn't really know how to comfort so he carried the kid and made her sat beside him. minghao tried everything he could, but the kid will not stop anytime soon.

"do you want to know a story little one?" he asked soothing the young girl's back. surprisingly, the kid stopped crying and faced him, waiting for the story he promised to tell. "there's a guy that likes his best friend so much, and that best friend doesn't seem to like him..."

"but! the guy didn't stopped until they got together!" minghao ended with a big smile on his face, making the kid smile also from the story. "liaaaa! liaaaa!" a man's voice called, the little girl's eye flamed as she heard her name. minghao realized that it was the kid's father so he carried the kid towards the man.

"thank you so much sir." the guy spoke, carrying the kid named lia on his arms, "you're welcome sir." the chinese answered politely. "i'm jackson wang" the man introduced himself and smiled at him. "i'm xu minghao sir." the young chinese answered smiled. jackson waved good bye to minghao and smiled before he left.

while eyeing the two people waiting to vanish in his vision, junhui was already smiling at him. the older chinese knew that minghao doesn't really like kid that much but when the kid becomes closer to him, he'll gave all his love and affection to them.

minghao looked at his back and startled when he saw junhui smiling at him, "why didn't you speak? you almost gave me a heart attack!" minghao rolled his eyes and smiled later on. junhui was about to speak when he was shushed by the younger "no more pick-up lines today." he stated making junhui laugh, he knew him very well.

riding the bicycle home, the two decided to slower their pace to have fun while going home. the two really enjoyed each other's company. junhui unconciously, he reach for  minghao's hand and the younger accepted it happily. holding hands while riding a bike has been their thing since they bought a bike to ride.

riding on their way home, they saw vernon and seungkwan who seemed to be having date on a coffee shop, looking very happy while telling each other a story.

another pedal, they encounter soonyoung and jihoon, who were eating on a convinience store also laughing their lungs out because of their stories.

pedaling a little more, and then they saw jeonghan and seungcheol having a family dinner with chan. seems like a rich family who's first time to eat outside. they saw the couple laughing, maybe because chan has been telling stories to them.

it feels like valentines but it isn't, it's just a normal day for everyone but love is all around. junhui and minghao just smile encountering all their friends laughing and having fun with their significant ones.