Big Wave was a Wipe out

"So Infinite can make illusions come to life and make copies of other people. So that explains a lot but it's still pretty hard to believe." Knuckles said a little shocked at what Shadow and Tails just told them. Gadget was in the background trying not to cry over his burn marks Shadow gave him and trying to pay attention.

"Well it's an ability he has. He also has this secret ability that's unknown. I remember trying to help someone before he could use it but he took control over me before I could do anything." Shadow said depressingly. Gadget reacted quickly. He didn't think it was him since he last heard he was in a space prison. But maybe...

"Do you know what they looked like?" Gadget asked quickly. "It was a boy. That's all I know. Why do you ask?" Shadow asked. "No reason." He answered. Maria looked over him worried for obvious reasons.

They heard a beeping sound. Knuckles went to check the computer that had a message from Rouge.

"Listen up. I've just gotten word that Eggman's running low on troops at HQ. We're gonna stage a full frontal assault. Operation Big Wave." Knuckles told them.

"Who cares about the name? What matters is a well thought out strategy." Blaze lectured.

"Well I thought this out in about a minute so a ok." Knuckles said thumbs up.

We're dead Blaze and a the other serious people thought

"Basically we just need to unleash all the forces at Eggman till his entire army is gone. Sonic Shadow and Silver will go distract the Shadows Metals and so on. We'll do the rest in Metropolis" Knuckles explained the plan.

"Sir yes sir!" Everyone accepted the plan cause story plot reasons.

Later cause nothing happened but them preparing.

Team A Tails Amy and Knuckles

Team B Whisper Maria and Blaze

Team C Chaotix

Team D Gadget (Who made this)

Team Support Cream Vanilla and Cheese

Gadget by himself arrived at Metropolis and started running around while destroying robots with his grappling hook and hover wispon. "This is Team A. Begin Operation Big Wave." Knuckles said through the comms. "Just keep destroying everything."

Gadget ran all over the place dodging lasers and destroys robots. And every now and then rockets. He used his grapple and hooked it to the building to send him flying towards the enemies.

"Infinite is on the radar. Next to Gadget's location!" Vanilla yelled. "Infinite! Go defense! Activate the Phantom Ruby! Show them who the real weak one is!" Eggman commanded. Gravity started going crazy and made everyone go on the ceiling.

"Stay calm! What you're seeing isn't real!" Knuckles yelled.

"I don't know. An object that makes illusions come to life sounds real to me!" Gadget told himself.

"It's no use! Our troops are scattering in confusion!" The soldier paniced. "Everything is slowly falling apart and everyone is slowly starting to retreat in fear!" Cream said through the comms.

Gadget ran on the ceiling and every now and then used his grapple hook to get across building to building while destroying more robots.

Spirit Realm

Future!

"No wait!" Roger and Tikal arrived from the past and looked around in the distance. "Well looks like we're here." Tikal said. "What the heck!? That guy needed our help!" Roger shouted.