Short Story #17

Ship: IceMav

AUs: None

Warning(s): A bit of a makeout?

~

Iceman doesn't like Maverick. Because Maverick is dangerous. 

But that's not entirely true. 

Cause, in all honesty, Iceman just wants to claim Maverick as his. He would never admit it, but frankly, he's in love with the smaller pilot.

He constantly steals glances at him in class. And whenever they play volleyball, his serves always seem to head in Maverick's direction. He'll give Maverick really good, hot facial expressions just so he can get him all worked up. And it pays off for the most part.

Eventually, Maverick approached Iceman in the hallway. It was just the two of them.

"Kazansky."

Iceman looked up from his watch, "How can I help you, Mitchell?"

"What did you mean by dangerous? I'm just curious." Maverick asked as he got a little closer to Ice.

"Dangerous; likely to cause harm to others, put others at risk- are we alone?" Ice cut himself off.

"Yeah." Maverick replied. 

That's when Ice dragged Maverick over to the janitor's closet, closing and locking the door. He shoved Maverick against the wall, connecting their lips in a rough kiss. Maverick couldn't resist Ice, within seconds his fingers were tangled in the taller male's frosted tips. They finally pulled away, both left a little dazed.

"I love you Maverick.." Ice said, not even realizing what he'd just confessed until he heard Maverick reply with,

"I love you too Ice.."