Short Story #16

Ship: Iceman x Slider

AUs: None

Warning(s): Cuteness Overload

~

"Slider, I'm cold." Ice whined, shivering.

"Well, I told you that you should've worn a jacket." Slider said, shoving his hands in his pockets.

Ice's teeth were chattering while he was shaking from the cold. Slider finally decided to make a sacrifice. He unzipped his jacket, pulling it off and wrapping it around Iceman.

"Slider, then you'll be cold." Ice was hesitant.

"Ice, you're talking to the man who used to wear shorts and a tank top when it was 20 degrees outside. I'm fine." Slider replied.

Iceman nodded, then he put his arms into the jacket, zipping it over his t-shirt. He pulled the hood up too, he smiled; it was super warm from Slider's body heat and it smelled like him. 

Even though Slider was only an inch taller than him and maybe 20 pounds heavier than him, the jacket was still huge on Iceman because Ice is so skinny compared to Slider, who's mister muscle man.

"Thanks Ron." Ice smiled, hugging around him.

"No problem, Tom." Slider smiled back, his arms wrapping around Ice's smaller frame, "Why don't we head home? Maybe just cuddle and watch a movie?"

Iceman's face lit up even more, if possible, "Yeah!"

Slider smiled brighter, "Let's get going."