Short Story #12

Ship: None really, though IceMav could be a bit implied idk

AUs: I don't think so..?

Warning(s): I don't think so..?

~

Maverick was lost. 

Really lost. 

He had drove off on his motorcycle after having an argument with Charlie, she broke up with him. The mix of that and Goose's death was too much for Maverick to handle. He crashed into a tree, he was injured, he was alone, and he was in the middle of nowhere. And, being that it was winter, night was coming soon and he was really cold. The only warm article of clothing he had on was his bomber jacket. 

He didn't know what to do. 

His head was bleeding quite a bit and his vision was blurry. He decided to leave his bike and try to find civilization again. So, on his way he went. He tried his best to walk in a straight line, but he couldn't. 

He was sure now that he has a concussion. 

He already saw street lights. He recognized the area; this was near his housing area. He walked on the sidewalk. He saw a couple of larger figures running towards him before he collapsed on the sidewalk.

He woke up in bed, he looked around, seeing Iceman & Slider

"Oh thank god, you're awake!" Iceman sighed in relief, holding on Maverick's hand, resting his head in his arms. Maverick was visibly confused.

"Mav, why were you outside at 1 in the morning, alone and bleeding?" Slider asked.

"I.." Maverick's memory was foggy, but then it came back to him, "I got into an argument with Charlie.. I drove off after she broke up with me.. I crashed into a tree in the middle of nowhere and I wandered my way back here on foot.." 

Then he remembered; his bike.

"Wait." He sat up, "My motorcycle! I left it at the tree where I crashed! I need to go back for it, I need it fixed!"

"You're not going anywhere without us." Iceman said firmly, "No and's, if's or but's."

"Fine," Maverick sighed, "But we're going now."

Slider and Iceman knew they couldn't argue with Maverick.