Short Story #21

Ship: Wolfwood

AUs: None

Warning(s): None.. I don't think.

~

Wolfman has trust issues. 

He's had them since he was a young teen; when his family fell apart.

His father caught him kissing another boy when he was 14. His parents told him to take his shit and never come back. 

Around the same time, Wolf got into an abusive relationship. So, in short, he had a shitty teen-hood. He finally dumped the guy when he was 18, he'd dealt with it for 3 years.

So, it's obvious why he doesn't trust people.

"Wolf, can I tell you something?" Hollywood asked.

"Of course, you know you can tell me anything, Wood." Wolf answered, putting down his book.

Hollywood took a deep breath, exhaling and saying, "I have feelings for you.."

Wolf was caught of guard by this. He didn't know what to say.

It's not that he doesn't trust Hollywood; he does, especially since their lives are in each others' hands every time they're up in the air. 

But, he just didn't know that Hollywood swung that way. 

And, not to mention, Wolf was kind of afraid of relationships after that toxic one he had for 3 years. 

But he knew he couldn't shy away from his feelings forever. He knew Hollywood wouldn't hurt him.

So, he decided to stop running;

"Wood."

"Yeah?"

"I feel the same for you.."