⚠️Please read⚠️ Important Background Info ⬇️

Hello everyone! Thank you for choosing to read "You're Gonna Make Me Blush" (Asahi x Reader)!

Just some background on this fanfic and me: I love watching anime very much and when I watched Haikyū!!, I fell in love with Asahi. His smile, the way he blushes all the time, and HIS HAIR?!? Oh my God, I love him so much, but watching him gain his confidence while playing throughout the show made me fall in love with him even more and I was like "I must have this man!"

I started reading fanfics about him and other characters I like (as one lonely, hopeless romantic does) and I couldn't connect with the stories because Y/N was always shy, insecure, and innocent, and I am totally the opposite. My imagination is pretty creative so, I started creating scenarios in my head about us together. I started writing a story about how Asahi and I fell in love, but also making a fic where Y/N is funny, energetic, confident, isn't a damsel in distress, and know she is all that and bag of chips, which lead to Y/N playing a huge part in Asahi building up his confidence. Asahi is also the boy who teaches Y/N how to love again.

This story follows the friends to lovers trope and the Cinnabon x Hot-Head ship dynamic (I'm a sucker for these). Also, the story takes place from the beginning of Haikyū!! (Karasuno High Team Formation Arc ) to Time Skip Asahi (Final Arc) and there will be a few spicy scenes as the story goes on. I will keep updating the fic as frequently as I can because I am getting ready for college so please bear with me. Well, I hope you enjoy this fic as much as I enjoyed writing it! 

Enjoy!