Chapter 19: You Look Stunning

DISCLAIMER⚠️: Contains spicy scene/adult themes 🌶

"Ack! You're cutting off my airflow!"

Asahi adjusted Nishinoya's tie properly, holding him still like he was taming a crocodile. "Please behave yourself today, it's Tanaka and Kiyoko's wedding Nishi..."

"Alright, alright fine! I'll behave..." Slipping out of the grasps of his hands, Nishinoya smoothed out the wrinkles in his jacket. "I do look rather dapper in this suit..."

Asahi rolled his eyes and walked over to the mirror by the door. A half up half down style with two strands sticking out on the side was the finishing touch to his black suit and tie. He slicked down the top with some hairspray and smiled satisfied at the finished product staring back at him. His eyes tracked over to the loose hair that stuck out elegantly.

"Just how she likes 'em", Asahi whispered.

"Asahi, you say something?", Nishinoya peered behind him.

"JESUS NOYA! DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!"

Asahi briskly walked away and Nishinoya stood puzzled. "What did I do?", he asked genuinely, watching Asahi head for the door.

"C'mon", Asahi said with a huff. "We should've been downstairs already..."

"OK, I'm coming." Nishinoya hurried out the door, afraid of angering Asahi anymore than he already was. As he walked down the hallway, he looked over at Asahi trying to piece together what happened back in the room. Looking for clues he spotted the answer sticking out near Asahi's ear; Nishinoya made a mental note of his newfound discovery, slowly stroking a piece in his hand. "Love what you've done with your hair..."

Asahi quickly swatted Nishinoya's hand away. "I-I did my hair how I always do it, I just slicked it down a bit...that's all..."

"Oh OK...whatever you say...", Nishinoya smiled.

"Suck in just a little more..."

You zipped up the dress as much as you could but it wouldn't give. You stopped in fear of damaging the zipper and Mia turned around with worry.

"What are we gonna do?!? I knew I shouldn't have had those rice balls last night!"

"But they were soo good thooough...", you foamed at the mouth.

"Yes, they were...I was dreaming of them last night...", Mia glazed over. "But seriously what are we gonna do?"

"Maybe you're just bloated. Try going to the bathroom and we'll try again."

Mia nodded her head as she turned around for you to unzip the dress. Once she was out, she walked to the bathroom and plopped on the toilet to give it a go.

You leaned at the door frame to observe if your hypothesis was correct. "Anything happening?"

"Y/N I can't poop with you staring at me, ever heard of performance anxiety?", Mia said.

"Oh oops, sorry!" You closed the door of the bathroom and waited patiently for Mia to finish her business in privacy. A little while late the toilet flushed and Mia walked out with a refreshed look on her face.

"Ahhh, you NOT want to go in there for a while", she laughed.

"Thanks for the warning...", you said with a handful of sarcasm. "OK, let's try this again."

Mia hopped into the dress and you hooked the top together and zipped her right on in. The two of you rejoiced in victory and Mia looked at herself in the mirror.

"I'm not eating anything for the rest of the day", she said looking at her body from the side.

Rolling your eyes you grabbed your stuff and made your way to the door. "Let's see how long you keep up with that-"